★ 广告位 -------------- 空缺中
☆ 天津 神秘博物馆 实体店
☆ 御车族-福州兵人模型店皇冠金牌店
查看: 7914|回复: 79

老外二战题材系列N+6

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-6-30 22:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
BBICN 上海旗舰淘宝店
<p><font size="6">German Luftwaffe Bomb Pilot</font></p><p><font size="6">作者:COMA</font></p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p>

老外二战题材系列N+6

老外二战题材系列N+6
<br/>

上一篇:SCAR比较:-MIL+ACE+TS+DR.F
下一篇:我的日軍頭盔VS DID 日軍頭盔
 楼主| 发表于 2008-6-30 22:06 | 显示全部楼层

老外二战题材系列N+6

老外二战题材系列N+6
<br/>
我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-1 02:16 | 显示全部楼层
<div class="msgheader">QUOTE:</div><div class="msgborder"><b>以下是引用<i>陈阿弟</i>在2008-6-30 22:14:00的发言:</b><br/><p></p><p>请问:德军伞兵能不能用这种降落伞?</p></div><p>楼上的是机组成员专用的</p><p>FJ有专门的伞包</p><p><a href="http://www.blueboxtoys.com/bbi2005/html/product/eForce_a/ww2/old_product/2003-fj/u.htm">http://www.blueboxtoys.com/bbi2005/html/product/eForce_a/ww2/old_product/2003-fj/u.htm</a></p>
我要说一句 收起回复
WORLD BOX
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-1 02:18 | 显示全部楼层
<p><font size="5">Kriegsmarine: Wet grave, ... well, almost!</font></p><p><font size="5">作者:Juehue</font></p><p>&nbsp;</p>

老外二战题材系列N+6

老外二战题材系列N+6
<br/>

老外二战题材系列N+6

老外二战题材系列N+6
<br/>

老外二战题材系列N+6

老外二战题材系列N+6
<br/>
我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-1 02:19 | 显示全部楼层

老外二战题材系列N+6

老外二战题材系列N+6
<br/>

老外二战题材系列N+6

老外二战题材系列N+6
<br/>

老外二战题材系列N+6

老外二战题材系列N+6
<br/>
我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-1 02:19 | 显示全部楼层

老外二战题材系列N+6

老外二战题材系列N+6
<br/>

老外二战题材系列N+6

老外二战题材系列N+6
<br/>

老外二战题材系列N+6

老外二战题材系列N+6
<br/>

老外二战题材系列N+6

老外二战题材系列N+6
<br/>
我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-1 09:47 | 显示全部楼层
<div class="smallfont"><strong>DML's 101st ABN Div MP, ETO, Stan Wiley (WIP)</strong>
        </div><div class="smallfont">作者:STALL STUFF&nbsp; </div><div class="smallfont">I have finally got around to working on DML's 101st ABN Div MP, ETO, Stan Wiley. Let me start off by saying CPL Wiley is a good figure. You cannot go wrong if you are interested in US W2 figures. Stan sports the DML Neo3 body which is nice. This body has better neck, shoulder, arm, and foot articulation. DML is also using a ball joint that support the HS. Now if DML made the ball joint the same size as HT, BBi, BS and others we would be in business.<br/><br/>I must say that I had to contact DML to replace the uniform jacket which had to left sleeves that got by the QA inspector. However, DML was very good about replacing that item quickly. The other thing is I had to check the history books to make sure I was putting this figure together correctly. Not a lot of help came from the DML instructions. I think DML made a mistake by posting this figure with the four pocket Class "A" Jacket. By 1945 the "Ike" Jacket was the class "A" uniform requirement for the 101st. However, since DML had this figure originally posted as a Nuremberg Trail MP the mistake is understandable.<br/><br/>I am still looking for a few items to dress up this uniform. The flash for the figure jump wings is wrong I know (researching). Divisional MPs only used their helmet liner, belts, and gloves. So, one of the other changes I made was to drop the M1 helmet, took the liner and repainted it, then I put MP logo on the front. I also did a small repainted of the HS (need to redo again) and added NLM jump boots. The placement and use of the pistol lanyard was also corrected (I finally figured out what second string was for.) and modified. However, the DML pistol does not have a lanyard retention loop. So there is nothing to attached the lanyard to. I use a BBi M1911 which is a correct representation of the pistol. I had to make the Presidential Unit Citation (blue ribbon in gold frame on right chest) because I could not find one. I wanted him to have a CIB (he was infantry and switched to the MP Corps [LOL]) that I order from Easy Company along with the award ribbon bar. Since he is an old sole (1st Allied Airborne patch) it was the only right thing to do. I am working on a small storefront diorama to place him on. Comments are welcome to help me correct things.<br/></div><div class="smallfont">注意这里使用的手枪是BBI的M1911。DML原配的手枪握把底部是没有环的</div><div class="smallfont">&nbsp;</div><div class="smallfont">&nbsp;</div>

老外二战题材系列N+6

老外二战题材系列N+6
<br/>

老外二战题材系列N+6

老外二战题材系列N+6
<br/>

老外二战题材系列N+6

老外二战题材系列N+6
<br/>
我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-1 09:48 | 显示全部楼层

老外二战题材系列N+6

老外二战题材系列N+6
<br/>

老外二战题材系列N+6

老外二战题材系列N+6
<br/>

老外二战题材系列N+6

老外二战题材系列N+6
<br/>
我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-1 09:49 | 显示全部楼层

老外二战题材系列N+6

老外二战题材系列N+6
<br/>

老外二战题材系列N+6

老外二战题材系列N+6
<br/>

老外二战题材系列N+6

老外二战题材系列N+6
<br/>
我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-1 11:10 | 显示全部楼层
<p><font size="5">rivate, 7th (LI) Bn, Parachute Regiment, Singapore 1945</font></p><p><font size="5">作者:<span class="name"><a name="117365"></a>paul44para</span></font></p><p><font size="5"><span class="name"><br/>&nbsp;</span></font></p>

老外二战题材系列N+6

老外二战题材系列N+6
<br/>

老外二战题材系列N+6

老外二战题材系列N+6
<br/>

老外二战题材系列N+6

老外二战题材系列N+6
<br/>
我要说一句 收起回复
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|bbs.bbicn.com ( 粤ICP备20066041号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 02:01 , Processed in 0.289753 second(s), 37 queries .