查看: 10347|回复: 58

[活动] 英国OSS论坛2010年兵人创作赛-作品鉴赏

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-12-7 09:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
BBICN 上海旗舰淘宝店
第1类作品

Cat. 1 - 'Quint' From The Movie Jaws.

作者:Hooky1974

This is the second time I have attempted a custom figure based on this character.  I was not completely satisfied first time round, and having sold the first one, decided to try again. As such this figure is completely new and has not been seen previously. I'm happier with the results this time.

quintd.jpg

quint2.jpg

quint4.jpg

上一篇:Hot Toys-圣诞节许愿
下一篇:OSW&新加坡兵人玩家聚会-照片约88张
 楼主| 发表于 2010-12-7 09:58 | 显示全部楼层
Cat. 1 - FFL Bir Hakeim - Lybia - 1942

作者:ladaboy

ffl_110.jpg

ffl_210.jpg

ffl_310.jpg

- Headscult comes from Tony Barton shop and painted with accrylics
- Body is DML
- Hands are Hot Toys
- Battle dress and short comes from DML
- Harness and belt are custom work by Pad75
- Pouches from sideshow
- Shoes and socks are NLM
- Kepi custom work by Neptune
- scarf is DML
- Mas 36 custom work by Mondo
- Patchs custom work
- Pack and canteens are form sideshow (canteen cover is custom work)
我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2010-12-7 10:00 | 显示全部楼层
Cat. 1 - Army of the Mississippi [CSA]

作者:wattking

Battle of Shiloh [ Pittsburg Landing ] - April 6-7, 1862

reb01.jpg

reb02.jpg

body: Dragon, slimmed
head: SS, repainted
hands: Hot Toys, repainted

house made: braces, straw boater, cartridge box, belt, straps, sling and belt buckle

altered, repainted and/or weathered:
SS:
shirt, shoes, tin cup, bayonet, scabbard and rifle [the 1853 Enfield rifle musket "3 band" altered to approximate an Enfield rifle "2 band" [8 inches shorter w/lug for sword bayonet.]

BGT;
pants, cartridge box, frog, haversack and canteen

cap pouch; unknown origin
我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2010-12-7 10:01 | 显示全部楼层
Cat. 1 - "With The Old Breed" Peleliu 1944

作者:budro 65

After really enjoying the series "The Pacific" I seemed to get the marine bug. The 3 episodes covering the battle of Peleliu really struck a nerve and I was fascinated with the battle and Eugene Sledges book "With The Old Breed.

This marine consists of the following:

TB sculpt
Dml carbine
SS boots/leggings,uni,belt,pistol,firstaid pouch/45 holster
Dml pack/bayonet
Base scratch built
-all items have been heavily weathered to try to capture a very "weary" marine.

budro 65

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg
我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2010-12-7 10:02 | 显示全部楼层
Cat. 1 Sioux Indian, 1870

作者: mpcdock

Marx horse, modified, Dragon body heavily modified. Headsculpt is Sculpy, natural leather and feathers used, all my own scratchbuild.

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2010-12-7 10:03 | 显示全部楼层
Cat. 1 - NCO, D Squadron 22nd SAS, Falkland Islands, 1982

作者:Praetorian

During the night of 20th-21st May 60 men of D Squadron 22nd SAS were inserted onto East Falkland and positioned themselves in the hills to the north of Darwin to launch a diversionary attack on Goose Green while the main landings at San Carlos were taking place in the early hours of 21st May.

After the successful attack the patrol withdrew to link up with the forces being landed. During the withdrawal they were spotted and attacked by an Argentine Pucara ground attack aircraft. The patrol was armed with US FIM-92 Stinger missiles and a senior NCO of D Squadron Air Troop successfully engaged and shot down the Pucara. This was the first time the Stinger had been fired in anger.

My figure represents the senior NCO.

Parts:

Body, BBi body & head with left eye closed
Uniform: BS DPM Smock & Trousers, DML Norgie- dyed, DML Boots, 21stC woolly hat
Weapons: DML M16 with spray paint & tape camo, 21stC Stinger
Webbing: BS & DML customized. Scratch built SAS twin ammo pouches, modified single ’58 kidney pouch with extra quick release tab added, modified ’58 water bottle pouch with quick release tab added, ’44 compass pouch made from dyed ’37 pistol ammo pouch with quick release tab added, ’58 yoke modified to SAS pattern with front belt attachments added and rear shovel/pick attachment removed

Weathered overall using Tamiya powders.

comp-1.jpg

comp-2.jpg

comp-3.jpg

我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2010-12-7 10:05 | 显示全部楼层
Cat. 1- Caporal-chef, 57e RI, Belgique, mai 1940

作者:Frasmet

Parts:

Figure- DML Neo Adam
Head- Twisting Toys with new paint and eyebrows
Hands- Soldier Story
Everything else- Frasmet's Workshop

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2010-12-7 10:09 | 显示全部楼层
第2类作品

Cat. 2 - Private, 24th Foot, 2nd Sikh War, 1849

作者:The Saint

The battle of Chillianwallah was fought by Anglo-Indian 'Army of the Punjaub' against the Sikh Army on 13 January, 1849, in what is now Pakistan.
The 24th (2nd Warwickshire) Regiment of Foot stormed the Sikh line at the point of the bayonet, "without firing a shot", after charging for a mile, across jungle and ponds, ahead of any other troop and unsupported by artillery. The divisional commander, Sir Colin Campbell wrote in a report : "It is impossible for any troops to have surpassed H.M. 24th Foot in the gallantry displayed in the assault. This single regiment actually broke the enemy's line, and took the large number of guns in their front, the commanding officers of the brigade and regiment, together with numerous subordinate officers, dying at the captured guns. Finding itself surrounded, and the leaders having been killed, half the regiment being hors de combat, a ruinous retreat became inevitable." The regiment went to the assault over a thousand strong, and lost 21 officers, and 523 men.

I have been fascinated by the conduct and ordeals of the 24th at Chillianwallah since I began studying the Victorian Army and this is a figure I have always wanted to create.

According to Lt Lawrence-Archer, an officer attached to the regiment, the 24th went into action in "Full Dress", with the tall 'Albert' shako, and coatee. The only concessions to the climate was a white cotton kilted cover on the shako and the wearing of the summer 'lavender' tweed trousers. The men carried cross-belts supporting the cartridge pouch and the bayonet, as well as a haversack containing the rations. No waterbottle was worn; in India, the water was entrusted either to animals or to bhistis, or native carriers, who followed every regiment. The armament was the smoothbore Pattern 1842 percussion musket and its 17" blade socket bayonet.

I have used a DML HS and body, the former repainted and 'whiged', with 'hair' coming from a soft toy. The body was as usual thinned on the torso and shoulder area. The neck was slightly elongated, DML neck being notoriously short. The hands are Sideshow, secured on DML pegs.
The P42 musket was created on the basis of a Sideshow Enfield, with bits from Tony’s castings, its bayonet is a composite of a SST socket and a DiD (I think) blade.
The only other commercial items are DiD Dick boots, slightly modified.
All other stuff is custom. The coatee was made after a surviving one in the Green Howards Museum. The hunt for the proper colours for the cloth, ie the 'dull red' of the period Other Rank coatee and the 'grass green' of the 24th facing was quite an arduous one. The shako kilted cover was inspired by a contemporary Light Dragoon cover.
The source for the equipment is the inescapable Soldiers' Accoutrements of the British Army by Pierre Turner.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2010-12-7 10:20 | 显示全部楼层
Cat. 2 1st SAS Officer Wadi Zazemet Dec 42 Jan 43

作者: jbcat

Using CH SAS figure, and inspired in some IWM photos (E21338, E21339, E20084 et al.) I try to represent one of that men who fight in North Africa, rear enemy lines with little actions and big effect into day to day.

HS, nude from CH figure
Jacket, shirt, tie and duffle coat: CH figure
Trousers: chino type trousers from ToysCity CIA operative
Hat: OSU with textil badge
Desert boots: SoldierStory USMC boots modified.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2010-12-7 10:22 | 显示全部楼层
Cat. 2 - Captain, 3rd Infantry Division, A.E.F. 1918

作者:HMS Resolute

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

Materials
Uniform - Sideshow, heavily modified.
Helmet - Sideshow, heavily modified.
Equipment - Sideshow, BGT, and Soldier Story, and scratch built parts.
Body - Tony Barton Head sculpt, Soldier Story body.
Misc. - Scratch built leggings, DiD boots repainted, S.O.T.W. whistle repainted.

我要说一句 收起回复
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|bbs.bbicn.com ( 粤ICP备20066041号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 06:09 , Processed in 0.331238 second(s), 39 queries .