[复制链接]
发表于 2010-10-2 20:56 | 显示全部楼层
BBICN 上海旗舰淘宝店
越到后面越精彩啊
我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2010-10-2 20:56 | 显示全部楼层
Panzergrenadier

by Rommel1969

The term Panzergrenadier was not adopted until 1942. Infantry in panzer divisions from 1939 onwards were known as Schützen Regiments; they wore the same rose pink piping on their uniforms as the tank crews. Soldiers in special Motorized Infantry units wore the standard white piping of the Infantry. In 1942, when Infantry Regiments were renamed as Grenadier Regiments by Hitler as a historical homage to Frederick the Great's Army, the Schützen regiments (and the soldiers in them) began to be redesignated as Panzergrenadier regiments, as did Motorized Infantry units and soldiers. Their Waffenfarbe was also changed from either white (in the case of Motorized Infantry) or rose pink (with an "S" cypher that distinguished the Schützen from the tank and anti-tank units that also wore that colour) to a meadow-green shade previously worn by motorcycle troops. Some units did not change over their designations and/or waffenfarbe accoutrements until 1943, and many veteran Panzerschützen ignored regulations and kept their rose-pink until the end of the war.

My panzergren:

For my action figure I use the the head and the body of Enterbay series “24” Robert Palmer. The enterbay headsculpt is amazing, the only modify that I made is the add of the hair. The helmet is homemade (resin), uniform is Dragon with button change, gaiter boot are totally homemade. The panzerschreck come from Soldier Story (metal and wood) is totally repaint and modify in the belt. Gloves are DID and the base is made with a part of wood found on the beach this summer. All the field equipments are repaint and modify

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg
我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2010-10-2 21:00 | 显示全部楼层
Mountain men

by Ricardo

This is a project that had long since had in mind
I arose the idea of a photo of a metal figure depicting an explorer and an Indian
mounted in a canoe
Mountain men were trappers and explorers who roamed the North American Rocky Mountains from about 1810 to early 1840. Although primarily of Canadian / American mountain men were of many ethnic backgrounds, social and religious. The benefit these men motivated primarily by trapping beaver and selling the skins, although some were more interested in exploring the west. Most mountain men wander today in the western mountains or swamps in the southern states

the canoe is made according to the techniques of the Indians first and then makes the frame is covered with birch bark.
having no close I prefer birch bark eucalyptus
The problem with this is that when drying cracks to seal the cracks using a layer of wet paper with white glue after which he painted in imitation of birch bark.
the dog is of Chinese with a total repainted because the color was completely flat
the browser is a dragon Bodi duly lowered the legs to put in the proper position
I head doll is agreement that, put in hair and beard and a slight enguarrado
all clothing, including moccasins (made from old boots to my wife) and accessories are manufactured in house as well as the rifle and dagger

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg
我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2010-10-2 21:00 | 显示全部楼层
005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2010-10-2 21:02 | 显示全部楼层
进来学习的!都很棒啊!
我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2010-10-2 21:04 | 显示全部楼层
19/03/1944 The last of the twentieth century

by JBCat

Reading the day of the Battle-The War in Sicily and Italy, 1943-1944, second volume of the trilogy of the release of Rick Atkinson, whose third volume is about to publish, and the first won in 2003 the Pulitzer best work of history (the first focuses on the war in Africa and the third will do so in Europe), I found a picture of some members of the military police of the United States Army roasting pan on the lava of Vesuvius (18 March began what was the last eruption of this volcano last century).

And it was her, and say that this was an idea to me, yet to remain British, fits with these different figures occasionally do.

And said and done, take the recent departure dates for these two MB in the market to achieve the characteristic white accessories they wear, some uniformity advantage I had, and some parts supplies.

The base, after mulling over how to do it, I thought it best to represent the lava was using a volcanic stone, and as not travel far, you may get the odd issue was resolved issue, with some green (before to scorch the lava) solved the rest of the base.

The advantage of these soldiers, is that when soldiers go well, are not front line combat, and cleanliness is very high (for an example) with which the stage of "weathering" has been practically nil.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg
我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2010-10-2 21:05 | 显示全部楼层
006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2010-10-2 21:06 | 显示全部楼层
19楼的黄金三镖客人物地台做的很传神
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2010-10-2 21:08 | 显示全部楼层
最后一个在喂狗哦吗?
我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2010-10-2 21:12 | 显示全部楼层
The battle of the Horns of Hattin

by Scipio

The battle of the Horns of Hattin was a major armed encounter which took place on 4 July 1187 in the Holy Land in the gorge known as the Horns of Hattin between the Crusader army, composed mainly of troops to the Templar and Hospitaller Orders Guy de Lusignan, King of Jerusalem and Raynald of Chatillon, against the troops of Sultan Saladin. Both armies had similar effects, around 17,000 men each. Christian was a crushing defeat because of the ineptitude of Guy de Lusignan to seek armed confrontation with Saladin in the midst of sweltering heat and no water reserve. Most of the Crusaders lost their horses due to exhaustion and had to fight on foot. If you saw the movie Kingdom of Heaven is the battle that takes place after Orlando Bloom refuses to accompany the crusaders and where you cut the head Reginald of Châtillon.

The figure represents a Knight Hospitaller in the battle of the Horns of Hattin the year 1187 has been wounded in the left hand and have it bandaged. For its realization have used Ignite items with soiled and transformation (white cross painted chest and shield) you're seeing. The mannequin is Dragon and head and hands of SideShow. The chain mail is also Dragon. The small base of a dry and desert-like landscape is completely custom.
Hope you enjoy it.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg
我要说一句 收起回复
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|bbs.bbicn.com ( 粤ICP备20066041号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 11:29 , Processed in 0.281052 second(s), 28 queries .