☆ 御车族-福州兵人模型店皇冠金牌店
楼主: ZIP

[活动] 西班牙AUS论坛2010年度兵人作品比赛-鉴赏--P5 END

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2010-10-2 20:30 | 显示全部楼层
BBICN 上海旗舰淘宝店
Gladiator

by Dviv

This figure represents a type Hoplomaco Gladiator (armored) and basically is made to use the magnificent town of Aci Toys.

The Town, as I said is the magnificent of Aci Toys, Perseus armor and shield HT SST (Faramir). The rest are pieces of various plastic figures.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg
我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2010-10-2 20:33 | 显示全部楼层
Mat with legs

by Vaderman

Born about a 200 years before the Battle of Yavin, Chewbacca was raised in his home planet, Kashyyyk, with his father and sister Attichitcuk Kallabow. From an early age showed a great capacity for engineering and mechanics, and he showed a natural talent for piloting.
Chewie was captured by imperial troops, but the intervention of a young officer Corellian saved him from slavery. From that moment the fate of Chewbacca become one with Han Solo.
Solo, disillusioned with the oppressive regime of the empire, he risked his life and sacrificed his career to save him from dying in the field where it was retained. Chewbacca, honoring an ancient tradition swear to be forever indebted to Solo, and stay by her side ever since. That was the beginning of the most solid friendship and unconditional Chewie ever known.

The idea came about after getting the Kenner figure of Chewbacca. I was very impressed that you take out the head Solo Sideshow but for me it is a problem, the hair is sculpted so had to fix it.
The figure that I present is based from this that I comment and is still young Chewbacca when he met Han Solo.
The HS is cloned from this figure and sanded to remove the sculpted hair and eliminate volume. From here head Tamiya paint and started to put strands of hair stuck together with glue Uhu.
Then I took a dummy sideshow and began to cut and add other pieces to get the Chinese to match the height of Kenner. All joints were then filled in with putty and sanded two component for making the hair on the mannequin.
The hair, like the head, comes from mittens that I found in a clothing store.
Modified paste on the mannequin stuffed fabric piece by piece and bottom-up, legs, body and arms, being careful on the boards.
Hands are the figure of the Hunchback of Notre Dame of Sideshow, with tufts of hair stuck together, and feet are cloned Kenner figure also locks glued.
The strap is leather with pinheads like a button. The porters are metal and are sanded and polished to make them flash. The bag is hand-stitched leather and aged.
The blaster is Sideshow.
I put a photo next to the figure of Han Solo Sideshow so you can appreciate the change of the dummy.
Hope you like it and watching it as much as I enjoy doing it.
Good luck to all participants.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg
我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2010-10-2 20:37 | 显示全部楼层
High Moral ... Comrade

by Ricard

HIGH MORAL ...!!! COMRADE ...!!!

Gunner Red Army, Eastern Front ....
The Eastern Front of World War II was a theater of war between the Axis powers, Germany, Romania, Hungary, Italy, Slovakia, Croatia, Finland (not a member of the Axis) and the Soviet Union which encompassed North , Southern and Eastern Europe from June 22, 1941 to May 9, 1945. He was known by many different names depending on the nation, including the Great Patriotic War (Russian: Великая Отечественная Война) in the USSR, the Eastern Front (German: die Ostfront) Eastern Campaign (German: der Ostfeldzug) or Russian Campaign (German: der Rußlandfeldzug) in Germany.
The battles in the "Eastern Front" are the greatest military confrontation in history. They were characterized by unprecedented ferocity, destruction wholesale, mass deportations, and the immense loss of life due to various fighting, hunger, disease and massacres. The Eastern Front, as the site of almost all the camps, death marches, ghettos, and most of the pogroms, was instrumental in the Holocaust. Several average figures of 70 million deaths due to World War II, with more than 30 million people, many of them civilians, the Eastern Front is almost half that total, and has been called a war of extermination . The eastern front was decisive in determining the outcome of World War II, eventually serving as the main reason for the defeat of Germany. The result was the destruction of the Third Reich, the division of Germany and the rise of the Soviet Union as a military and industrial superpower.
The two principal belligerent powers were Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union. The Soviet Union and Finland continued war can be regarded as the northern flank of the eastern front. In addition, the joint operations in Germany and Finland through the Finnish-Soviet border and in northern Murmansk region are also considered part of the Eastern Front.

FIGURE:
DML fully with Whetering repainted in its entirety, including HS, helmets, uniforms, Paint Gun, and Boots, as well as an amendment to buckle bag, among others, as propaganda pamphlet, referring to the famous myth or hero Sniper War called Vassily Zaiczet. The reference image of the pamphlet was taken from the movie "Enemy at the Gates" the rest are various techniques already known to you all.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg
我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2010-10-2 20:38 | 显示全部楼层
006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2010-10-2 20:39 | 显示全部楼层
真是漂亮的作品!!!!
我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2010-10-2 20:42 | 显示全部楼层
RCPM Canadian Mounted Police

by Piraten

Title: RCPM Canadian Mounted Police

Undoubtedly, one of my favorites was Geyperman RCMP, I liked that was in even the prettiest of all those who had given me ... I still have the jacket, pants and boots when I was little original.

Wanting to make a tribute to my favorite doll, I wanted to re-convert the old DML "John Steele, improving some of its elements and making it" similar "to the original Geyperman.

Basically, the uniform is the same, but I've put leather boots (for me impossible to customize the boot loops that lead from truth), I've changed all plasticorro belt wearing standard, the hat is not the original , and on the shelf in my house wearing a perrico next door, to keep him company 

List of items:

• Hat: Police BBI (can not remember the name), logo metal removal, repainting, and added leather band.
• Jacket and pants: DML original. Cape logo Canine Corps printed fabric. Strip medals Geyperman style, printed on canvas and glued.
• Gloves: DML, repainted
• Boots: New Line, Japanese Official
• Spurs: DML, repainted
• Sam Brown: DID
• Holster, chargers and carrying case wives: Manufactures Mexico OT
• Binoculars: I think DML, with the tape changed
• Rifle: 21st, repainting, and repainting of Garand belt DML
• Radio: no idea
• Map: Copy original reproduction of Geyperman (tribute )
• Dummy and HS: DML. Custom whiskers and mustache.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg
我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2010-10-2 20:45 | 显示全部楼层
Army Apache Tracker

by Matiascg

For this work I have been based on a photograph from the time of a book I have on Native Americans, the book is titled, The Indians of North America - The entire folders (original Title The North American Indian), the ethnologist and photographer Edward S . Curtis and editorial TASCHEN, describes many tribes from 1907 to 1930 accompanied the history of each tribe with beautiful photographs. Anyone who likes the track really recommend it, worth having in the library.
George Crook, who was assigned to general catch Cochise said: Only one could catch a apache apache.

Soldier Story: hands and body, neck modified to place their head
BGT: jacket and pants.
DiD gloves
Dog Soldiers: everything else
Duster home: the pen.
I hope you enjoy it.
Good luck to all participants.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2010-10-2 20:46 | 显示全部楼层
005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg
我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2010-10-2 20:53 | 显示全部楼层
地台+兵人系列

The Ugly

by Zuno

The UGLY
1/6th customized by Zuno...

Head Sculpt: Rainman/Repainted

Body: Hot Toys/Repainted

Hat: Rainman/Repainted

Jacket: AddBlue/Weathered

Shirts: AddBlue/Weathered

Outer Coat: AddBlue/Customized & Weathered

Accessories: Rainman/Weathered

Rifle: Rainman/Repainted

Pants: AddBlue/Weathered

Boots: Rainman/Weathered
Oil Lamp: Toys City/Weathered

Base: Self-Built

--------------------------

This is my customized figure "The UGLY" from the movie "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (1966)."

The Ugly was played by Eli Wallach, known as "Tuco."

I expressed this piece as Tuco waiting for the kill.
As you may know, Tuco was wanted in fourteen counties of the state; the condemned was found guilty of the crimes of murder in the film.

My work is not an actual scene from the movie, but I expressed a visualization of a pre-scene before the first actual scene of the film.
In the film, he has a habit of kissing and licking the three rings on his left hand.
So, I expressed him kissing the three rings with a sense of tension in the air.

I repainted a Rainman's head sculpt and customized AddBlue's clothings.
The base I built is made by wood with nails.

Thanks,
Zuno... ^L^

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg
我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2010-10-2 20:54 | 显示全部楼层
006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg
我要说一句 收起回复
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|bbs.bbicn.com ( 粤ICP备20066041号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 20:12 , Processed in 0.383029 second(s), 31 queries .