☆ 天津 神秘博物馆 实体店
☆ 御车族-福州兵人模型店皇冠金牌店
楼主: 小灰狗

[现代] 美国海军陆战队USMC在世界各地(7)

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2010-7-18 00:01 | 显示全部楼层
BBICN 上海旗舰淘宝店
Partnership of the Americas/Southern Exchange 2010

U.S. Marines with Special Purpose Marine Air-Ground Task Force 24 show Peruvian Marines how to fire a Shoulder-Launched Multipurpose Assault Weapon in Salinas, Peru, on July 10. The unit was embarked on transport dock ship USS New Orleans in support of operation Partnership of the Americas/Southern Exchange, a combined amphibious exercise designed to enhance cooperative partnerships with maritime forces from Argentina, Mexico, Peru, Brazil, Uruguay and Colombia.

A U.S. Marine with Special Purpose Marine Air-Ground Task Force 24 loads a highly explosive rocket in a Shoulder-Launched Multipurpose Assault Weapon in Salinas, Peru, on July 10. The unit was embarked on transport dock ship USS New Orleans in support of operation Partnership of the Americas/Southern Exchange, a combined amphibious exercise designed to enhance cooperative partnerships with maritime forces from Argentina, Mexico, Peru, Brazil, Uruguay and Colombia.

A U.S. Marine Corps Staff Sgt Zeisler with Special Purpose Marine Air-Ground Task Force 24 gives Peruvian Marines instructions on how to fire a Shoulder-Launched Multipurpose Assault Weapon in Salinas, Peru, on July 10. The unit was embarked on transport dock ship USS New Orleans in support of operation Partnership of the Americas/Southern Exchange, a combined amphibious exercise designed to enhance cooperative partnerships with maritime forces from Argentina, Mexico, Peru, Brazil, Uruguay and Colombia.

[ 本帖最后由 小灰狗 于 2010-7-18 00:03 编辑 ]
我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2010-7-18 00:04 | 显示全部楼层

A U.S. Marine reservist from Special Purpose Marine Air-Ground Task Force 24 drops a mortar in Salinas, Peru, on July 10. The unit was embarked on transport dock ship USS New Orleans in support of operation Partnership of the Americas/Southern Exchange, a combined amphibious exercise designed to enhance cooperative partnerships with maritime forces from Argentina, Mexico, Peru, Brazil, Uruguay, and Colombia.

U.S. Marines with Special Purpose Marine Air-Ground Task Force 24 show Peruvian Marines how to fire a Shoulder-Launched Multipurpose Assault Weapon in Salinas, Peru, on July 10. The unit was embarked on transport dock ship USS New Orleans in support of operation Partnership of the Americas/Southern Exchange, a combined amphibious exercise designed to enhance cooperative partnerships with maritime forces from Argentina, Mexico, Peru, Brazil, Uruguay and Colombia.

U.S. Marine Corps 1st Lt. David Mabom from North Liberty, Iowa, attached to Special Purpose Marine Air-Ground Task Force 24 preps a mortar on a beach in Salinas, Peru, on July 10. The unit was embarked on transport dock ship USS New Orleans in support of operation Partnership of the Americas/Southern Exchange, a combined amphibious exercise designed to enhance cooperative partnerships with maritime forces from Argentina, Mexico, Peru, Brazil, Uruguay and Colombia.

[ 本帖最后由 小灰狗 于 2010-7-18 00:06 编辑 ]
我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2010-7-18 00:07 | 显示全部楼层

A U.S. Marine Corps reservist attached to Special Purpose Marine Air-Ground Task Force 24 preps a mortar on a beach in Salinas, Peru, on July 10. The unit was embarked on transport dock ship USS New Orleans in support of operation Partnership of the Americas/Southern Exchange, a combined amphibious exercise designed to enhance cooperative partnerships with maritime forces from Argentina, Mexico, Peru, Brazil, Uruguay and Colombia.

A U.S. Marine reservist from Special Purpose Marine Air-Ground Task Force 24 drops a mortar in Salinas, Peru, on July 10. The unit was embarked on transport dock ship USS New Orleans in support of operation Partnership of the Americas/Southern Exchange, a combined amphibious exercise designed to enhance cooperative partnerships with maritime forces from Argentina, Mexico, Peru, Brazil, Uruguay, and Colombia.

A U.S. Marine reservist from Special Purpose Marine Air-Ground Task Force 24 drops a mortar in Salinas, Peru, on July 10. The unit was embarked on transport dock ship USS New Orleans in support of operation Partnership of the Americas/Southern Exchange, a combined amphibious exercise designed to enhance cooperative partnerships with maritime forces from Argentina, Mexico, Peru, Brazil, Uruguay and Colombia.

[ 本帖最后由 小灰狗 于 2010-7-18 00:09 编辑 ]
我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2010-7-18 00:10 | 显示全部楼层

A U.S. Marine reservist from Special Purpose Marine Air-Ground Task Force 24 drops a mortar in Salinas, Peru, on July 10. The unit was embarked on transport dock ship USS New Orleans in support of operation Partnership of the Americas/Southern Exchange, a combined amphibious exercise designed to enhance cooperative partnerships with maritime forces from Argentina, Mexico, Peru, Brazil, Uruguay and Colombia.

[ 本帖最后由 小灰狗 于 2010-7-18 00:11 编辑 ]
我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2010-7-18 00:12 | 显示全部楼层
Partnership of the Americas/Southern Exchange 2010

U.S. Marines with Special Purpose Marine Air-Ground Task Force 24 fire a highly explosive rocket from a Shoulder-Launched Multipurpose Assault Weapon in Salinas, Peru, on July 10. The unit was embarked on transport dock ship USS New Orleans in support of operation Partnership of the Americas/Southern Exchange, a combined amphibious exercise designed to enhance cooperative partnerships with maritime forces from Argentina, Mexico, Peru, Brazil, Uruguay and Colombia.
我要说一句 收起回复
1.jpg
2.jpg
 楼主| 发表于 2010-7-18 00:13 | 显示全部楼层
我要说一句 收起回复
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
 楼主| 发表于 2010-7-18 00:15 | 显示全部楼层
1st LAR Bn Corpsmen Treat Afghan Children

COMBAT OUTPOST CASTLE, Afghanistan – In late afternoon July 9, the sun setting when alarming news reached the corpsman at the 1st Light Armored Reconnaissance Battalion’s Basic Aid Station.

“A messenger came in and notified us that there were two [girls] that showed up at the south gate,” said Petty Officer 2nd Class Kyle Coughlin, senior corpsman with the Police Mentoring Team, 1st LAR Bn, from Mesa, Ariz.

The corpsmen went to the south gate to help. They learned that the girls fell in the river and weren’t breathing.

“So, I ran up with another corpsman and started assessing the girls. The younger girl wasn’t responding,” said Coughlin, 22.

The corpsmen had to move quickly if the girls were to have any chance of surviving.

“We took the older one and cleared her airway and got some of the water out, but she still wouldn’t respond unless when administrated pain to keep her awake,” Coughlin said.

The corpsmen then purged the water from her lungs to stabilize her.

“At that point she was able to breath on her own,” Coughlin said.

The younger girl still wasn’t breathing. Twenty minutes had passed, but the corpsmen weren’t ready to quit. The sailors called in a medical evacuation helicopter to take them to a larger medical facility.

“I could tell she still had some fight in her. She wasn’t ready to give up, and I wasn’t willing to give up on her,” Coughlin said.

“It’s all about helping the patient and focusing on what I can do to the best of my capabilities to bring them back,” said Petty Officer 3rd Class Ryan Palma, a corpsman with the PMT, 1st LAR Bn., from Dededo, Guam.

The corpsmen did everything in their power to save the girls.

“They both left the BAS alive and with hope they would survive this incident, but unfortunately only one made it back,” Coughlin said.

“I know that my corpsmen did well that day and I am confident that everything that could be done, was done.”

Although the corpsmen weren’t able to save both the girls, they remain hopeful that the family knows they did their best.

“I hope that when people see what we’re doing, they realize that we’re here for them,” Coughlin said. “We’re here to protect them from the insurgents and help is available to anyone that asks for it. We want to help them in any way that we can.”
我要说一句 收起回复
21e76720.jpg
 楼主| 发表于 2010-7-18 00:17 | 显示全部楼层
Female Marine Brings Diversity to the Women of Afghanistan

PATROL BASE SAIPAN, Afghanistan – Lance Cpl. Sharhonda U. Jones had constantly been asking her command for a chance to deploy, so when they approached her and told her about the new female engagement team program, she jumped at the opportunity.

The 21-year-old from Wills Point,  Texas, trained for three months before she deployed. She participated in field and weapons training, as well as classes on the Pashtu language and civil affairs.

The FET members, with Regimental Combat Team 7, believe that the more they go out and are seen by Afghan men, they will start to see what their women are capable of and give them a chance to become business women, teachers and even members of the government. Male Marines cannot effectively talk to the Afghan women because of cultural sensitivities.

“When I had to search my first Afghan woman, it was scary,” said Jones, originally an administration clerk. “I could see she was uncomfortable because she thought I was a guy.”

Jones, admitting it was hard to engage Afghan women at first, said that most of the locals in this area have never seen an African-American female before. They have grown accustom to only seeing African-American males come through. Every time Jones visits a compound or is involved in a village medical outreach, the local females automatically assume she is a male.

Jones has become more vocal around the women and has even gone as far as removing her flak so they can see her female figure. This way the Afghans are more comfortable and Jones can move on with her mission of engaging the Afghan women and children; showing them that this is so much more than just a war – the Marines are helping the Afghans build their government and use their own resources to rebuild their country after years of fighting.

“She’s great with the kids,” said Lance Cpl. Kathryn L. Mannion, Jones’s team leader with the FET. “And once the Afghan women realize she is a woman as well, they get a kick out of her. She’s really funny.”

Most FET members get assigned to ground forces made up of entirely male Marines, but Jones has a different perspective than most female Marines on that topic.

“I like it,” she exclaimed. “Growing up around males, I believe I have a different look on the Marine Corps. I see what they are going through and I have a lot of respect for them.”

She said that the male Marines have grown accustomed to working with her and her teammate, and they are treated as one of their own.

“She makes friends really easily,” Mannion said. “Everywhere we go, she always knows just about everyone there.”

Jones really enjoys and is proud of what she is doing out here, but when she returns home, she is going to be busy putting in her reenlistment package and her plan is to request temporary orders to try out for the Marine Corps basketball team.

“She loves the Marine Corps; I’ve never heard her complain once, no matter how bad the living conditions can get,” Mannion said. “She’s more than just a team member, she is a great friend.”
我要说一句 收起回复
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
 楼主| 发表于 2010-7-18 16:46 | 显示全部楼层
26th MEU - VBSS- Composite Unit Training Exercise  

The 26th Marine Expeditionary Unit and Amphibious Squadron 4 conducted the three-week exercise in preparation for their deployment later this fall. During COMPTUEX, 26th MEU will prepare for its Certification Exercise in August by integrating and finalizing communication and mission procedures.

Sgt. Emily Torrence, a female searcher with the 26th Marine Expeditionary Unit, along with a ship control team from USS Ponce, boards fleet replenishment oiler USNS Leroy Grumman during a Maritime Interception Operation exercise as part of Composite Training Unit Exercise July 14.

Marines with 26th Marine Expeditionary Unit's Visit Board Search Seizure (VBSS) assault force fast rope from an MH-60S Seahawk Helicopter onto the deck of the fleet replenishment oiler USNS Leroy Grumman during a Maritime Interception Operation exercise as part of Composite Training Unit Exercise July 14.

A Marine with 26th Marine Expeditionary Unit's 26th Marine Expeditionary Unit's Visit Board Search Seizure security force provides security from the landing pad of the fleet replenishment oiler USNS Leroy Grumman while the USS Ponce provides support during a Maritime Interception Operation exercise as part of Composite Training Unit Exercise July 14

A Marine with 26th Marine Expeditionary Unit's Visit Board Search Seizure assault force provides rear security during a deck clearing of the fleet replenishment oiler USNS Leroy Grumman during a Maritime Interception Operation exercise as part of Composite Training Unit Exercise July 14.

[ 本帖最后由 小灰狗 于 2010-7-18 16:49 编辑 ]
我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2010-7-18 16:50 | 显示全部楼层

A Marine with 26th Marine Expeditionary Unit's Visit Board Search Seizure (VBSS) assault force provides security from above while other platoon members fast rope from an MH-60S Seahawk Helicopter to the deck of the fleet replenishment oiler USNS Leroy Grumman during a Maritime Interception Operation exercise as part of Composite Training Unit Exercise July 14.

Marines with 26th Marine Expeditionary Unit's Visit Board Search Seizure assault force secure the decks of the fleet replenishment oiler USNS Leroy Grumman during a Maritime Interception Operation exercise as part of Composite Training Unit Exercise July 14.

Marines and sailors with a ship control team from USS Ponce prepare to come along the side of fleet replenishment oiler USNS Leroy Grumman during the Maritime Interception Operation exercise as part of Composite Training Unit Exercise July 14.

Marines with 26th Marine Expeditionary Unit's Visit Board Search Seizure assault force fast rope from an MH-60S Seahawk Helicopter onto the deck of the fleet replenishment oiler USNS Leroy Grumman during a Maritime Interception Operation exercise as part of Composite Training Unit Exercise July 14.

[ 本帖最后由 小灰狗 于 2010-7-18 16:53 编辑 ]
我要说一句 收起回复
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|bbs.bbicn.com ( 粤ICP备20066041号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 07:40 , Processed in 0.146219 second(s), 22 queries .