☆ 天津 神秘博物馆 实体店
☆ 御车族-福州兵人模型店皇冠金牌店
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: ZIP

[参考]制作17世纪时期皮质马鞍

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2008-5-11 13:19 | 显示全部楼层
BBICN 上海旗舰淘宝店
<p>The dark plum-coloured leather is thin sheepskin from Little Trimmings : great for stretching and gluing over the arches.<br/>The pommel proper is always present , sometimes with a decorative metal cap , and on each side of it a wooden thigh piece , which has a quilted leather pad on the inside. The cantle also has a quilted cover on the inside .I made these quilted bits by sewing the thin leather over pads of felt , then turning back the free edge and gluing it :<br/><br/>

[参考]制作17世纪时期皮质马鞍

[参考]制作17世纪时期皮质马鞍
</p><p>This now has all the buckles for the furniture fitted .<br/><br/>Then I fitted the breast-strap , the holsters etc :<br/><br/></p><p>

[参考]制作17世纪时期皮质马鞍

[参考]制作17世纪时期皮质马鞍
</p><p>Then an overall lined leather cover is fitted , made of two pieces lined with thicker leather , with cut-outs for the arches . This appears to be attached with nails only around the arches , leaving the lower part just hanging , since you need to be able to lift up its skirts all round to access the various straps:<br/><br/></p>

[参考]制作17世纪时期皮质马鞍

[参考]制作17世纪时期皮质马鞍
<br/>

[参考]制作17世纪时期皮质马鞍

[参考]制作17世纪时期皮质马鞍
<br/>
我要说一句 收起回复

[参考]制作17世纪时期皮质马鞍

[参考]制作17世纪时期皮质马鞍
 楼主| 发表于 2008-5-11 13:22 | 显示全部楼层
<p>The actual seat , of quilted leather with felt stuffing , resembling a bicycle saddle in shape , is added last :<br/><br/>

[参考]制作17世纪时期皮质马鞍

[参考]制作17世纪时期皮质马鞍
</p><p><br/>The holsters are made of vegtan leather around a Sculpey former , dried and then saddle stitched together .The folded-down rain cover is from some very thin Rio Rondo leather :<br/><br/></p><p>

[参考]制作17世纪时期皮质马鞍

[参考]制作17世纪时期皮质马鞍
</p><p><br/>The holsters are designed to house my new pistols . They have an angled strap to fit into the buckle on the saddle tree , and a strap connecting the two of them which lays over the horses neck, passing through a loop on the saddle .<br/><br/>Finally the decorative bit : the smallest kind of brass pins ( I think from a model ship range ) are used to fix on the leather covers of the arches , nailed through to the wood underneath . This is fiddly but very satisfying :<br/></p><p>&nbsp;</p>

[参考]制作17世纪时期皮质马鞍

[参考]制作17世纪时期皮质马鞍
<br/>

[参考]制作17世纪时期皮质马鞍

[参考]制作17世纪时期皮质马鞍
<br/>
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2008-5-11 13:45 | 显示全部楼层
A well descrided article. Thanks for sharing.
我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2008-5-11 13:23 | 显示全部楼层
<p>The Trooper is still WIP : more of him later .....<br/>

[参考]制作17世纪时期皮质马鞍

[参考]制作17世纪时期皮质马鞍
</p><p><br/>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br/><br/>Many things vary on the originals : girths are single , double or triple. Some saddles have breast strap and crupper , others neither. The grandest are cloth-covered, often in really sumptious fabrics with embroidery, like this astonishing surviving parade harness which belonged to King Christian IV of Denmark : he was a rotten , or should I say unlucky General , but my, didn't he look good losing !<br/></p>

[参考]制作17世纪时期皮质马鞍

[参考]制作17世纪时期皮质马鞍
<br/>
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2008-5-11 21:43 | 显示全部楼层
<p>马有点小</p><p></p>
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2008-5-11 21:56 | 显示全部楼层
<p>&nbsp;</p>好复古
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2010-4-16 15:05 | 显示全部楼层
浏览
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2017-1-22 11:48 | 显示全部楼层
我要说一句 收起回复
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|bbs.bbicn.com ( 粤ICP备20066041号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 09:33 , Processed in 0.212848 second(s), 25 queries .