发表于 2021-4-11 11:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
BBICN 上海旗舰淘宝店
Review of Caesar - Rise of the Planet of the Apes
DeFo-Real Figure

Star Ace
Date Published: 2021-04-05
Written By: Michael Crawford

Introduction
I have nothing against remakes, re-adaptaions, sequels, and prequels. In fact, I like - and occasionally love - a whole lot of them. But when they took on the Planet of the Apes franchise, they attempted something many have tried, but very, very few have ever done successfully. They attempted to remake something that was fantastic the first time around, and make it fantastic again.

And yet, they did it. The new Planet of the Apes trilogy was both a financial and critical success, re-imagining the original novel in its own way, yet still paying homage to the first films. It was all about the story, and what a great story it was. More films are supposedly in the works - let's hope.

Star Ace has just released several figures in their DeFo-Real series of vinyl figures based on the first film, Rise of the Planet of the Apes. While additional characters are coming, this first release is all Caesar. There are five different versions - five!  I'm looking at two of them tonight.

The five revolve around two sculpts. In both Caesar is screeching. In one, he has his left arm raised and is holding a chain with hooks in his right; in the other, the left is down, and the right is holding a spear. Both of these figures come in two ways - just the figure (for around $70 or so), and with a base (called 'deluxe', and running about $10 more). I'm looking at one of the deluxe figures, holding the chain and hooks.

On top of those four versions, there's a 'limited edition' version of the spear holding Caesar, with a different spear, and it will run around $80. It does not come in a deluxe version with the base. I'm also checking out this one tonight.

Review and photos of Caesar Rise of the Planet of the Apes Defo-Real Figure - 1.jpg

Review and photos of Caesar Rise of the Planet of the Apes Defo-Real Figure - 10.jpg

Review and photos of Caesar Rise of the Planet of the Apes Defo-Real Figure - 2.jpg

Review and photos of Caesar Rise of the Planet of the Apes Defo-Real Figure - 4.jpg

Review and photos of Caesar Rise of the Planet of the Apes Defo-Real Figure - 5.jpg

Review and photos of Caesar Rise of the Planet of the Apes Defo-Real Figure - 6.jpg

Review and photos of Caesar Rise of the Planet of the Apes Defo-Real Figure - 7.jpg

Review and photos of Caesar Rise of the Planet of the Apes Defo-Real Figure - 8.jpg

Review and photos of Caesar Rise of the Planet of the Apes Defo-Real Figure - 9.jpg

Review and photos of Caesar Rise of the Planet of the Apes Defo-Real Figure - 3.jpg

上一篇:模法师开箱-COOMODEL 1/6梦魇系列-龙骑士 银骑 合金压铸 NS009
下一篇:【武哥分享】吸血鬼德古拉的原型!COOMODEL 1/6弗拉德三世 梦魇系列 合金压铸 NS010
 楼主| 发表于 2021-4-11 11:08 | 显示全部楼层
155307eneyljempmb2me27.jpg

STAR ACE TOYS:15cm 2014电影《猩球崛起》- Caesar/凯撒 3 战士版 雕像(SA6038)

https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=363777
(出处: 兵人在线BBICN)

192745mlqtj682zk7owjk2.jpg

STAR ACE TOYS:15cm 2011电影《猩球崛起》- Caesar/凯撒 雕像【共四款】

https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=358656
(出处: 兵人在线BBICN)

我要说一句 收起回复
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|bbs.bbicn.com ( 粤ICP备20066041号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 05:54 , Processed in 0.199777 second(s), 30 queries .