☆ 御车族-福州兵人模型店皇冠金牌店
查看: 1528|回复: 5

分享一本 1/6 兵人书刊《Kitbashing book》

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-27 14:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
BBICN 上海旗舰淘宝店
Review of 1/6 Kitbashing book
by:zebraten

Hello, all. I received my copy of "1/6 Kitbashing The Spanish Way," from Kekomania in the mail and I'm so impressed with it, I wanted to give a brief review.

If my counting is correct, there are 47 different kitbashes included in the book, many of which contain multiple figures. The photography is excellent, as is the entire presentation. The lions share of the figures are ones that I've never seen before and appear to have been made just for this publication.

The hard cover book is close to 150 pages and is similar to a coffee table book in size and appearance. Except for about 6 pages in the back of the book, the text is all in English. This in my opinion is a good idea, considering the target audience. Take that, Spec-Figures...

All of the artists are Spanish (thus the title); several of whom are members of this forum. As far as talent goes, these folks are at the top of their game and a lot of the figures included in the book are really incredible. In addition to the wonderful figures, several of the diorama's are works of art unto themselves.

The photo's of the figures come with detailed explanation text which include descriptions of how the figure was made, historical context and some "how-to's."

The figures depicted span from Ancient times to modern forces, with a slight concentration on WW2 subjects.

The book wasn't cheap and shipping from Europe wasn't cheap either. But it is a quality product. There are so few books or periodicals on our hobby that it was an easy decision for me to buy.

Our hobby has progressed so far in a short period of time, that I think books like this add a sense of legitimacy to our past-time. Photographers, artists, movie and TV buffs all have high quality coffee table books to show off and it's nice to have something like that for our hobby at last. This book will sit proudly on my bookshelf.

Having said that, it may be worth Kekomania considering a soft cover or a down loadable version for those collectors who want a more inexpensive option.

This is an unsolicited review and I'm going to include a few pictures of the contents of the book but I don't want to upset my Spanish friends and include too many...

Thanks for looking!

Doug

P1010771.jpg

P1010774.jpg

P1010775.jpg
P1010773.jpg

P1010776.jpg

上一篇:《第一秩序大战异形》Art
下一篇:《荣耀战魂》美食版
发表于 2021-2-27 15:11 | 显示全部楼层
Excellent book.... and several figure are "piece of art"...
我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2021-2-27 15:15 | 显示全部楼层
展开
tucoakm 发表于 2021-2-27 15:11
Excellent book.... and several figure are "piece of art"...

Yes,Thanks for watching!
我要说一句 收起回复
WORLD BOX
发表于 2021-2-27 16:02 | 显示全部楼层
这些都是啥啊,为啥感觉都是自D的样子,一些配件头雕啥眼熟
我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2021-2-27 16:08 | 显示全部楼层
yuanshengda 发表于 2021-2-27 16:02
这些都是啥啊,为啥感觉都是自D的样子,一些配件头雕啥眼熟

这就是玩家兵人作品出的书刊,兵人厂家出的兵人官图那叫宣传画册。
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2021-2-28 00:04 | 显示全部楼层
好书,没看过。
我要说一句 收起回复
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|bbs.bbicn.com ( 粤ICP备20066041号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-23 15:28 , Processed in 0.189188 second(s), 29 queries .