☆ 天津 神秘博物馆 实体店
☆ 御车族-福州兵人模型店皇冠金牌店
查看: 1102|回复: 6

[科幻/奇异] Michael Fichtenmayer作品:K-H.O.L.E重型激光炮 / K-H.O.L.E Heavy Laser Gunner

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-1-29 12:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
BBICN 上海旗舰淘宝店
K-H.O.L.E Heavy Laser Gunner

The K-H.O.L.E. is a naval heavy laser gunner-drone fit for operations on shore or ship’s deck. It carries a Heavy Optical Laser-Emitter useful for anti-ship and installation purposes. It has a slow fire-rate due to the back-carried generator recharge (2 sec), 3 second firing time, and 5 second cool-down using the in-weapon liquid nitrogen system. It’s beam can be focused for a narrow, longer range, piercing laser or a wider-spread blast useful for anti-personnel. It’s many eyes allow for a 360 degree field of vision and it’s eye-stalks are useful for seeing over and round obstacles without exposing its head.

For this build I wanted something with a really large head/shoulder area. I was having trouble deciding how to make him bulky without adding too much armor and then I noticed the 3A Ronin figure on my shelf and decided to steal its padded long-coat. I then scratch-built the head, gun, generator backpack, and shoulder armor from polystyrene, metal, and misc. model bits. The body is a standard cheapie which I somewhat regret (and will likely change) as the ankles are too weak to allow him to stand with the heavy gun. Paint scheme was inspired by warship and aircraft camo and also one of the MGS5 vehicle skins.

For the rest of the clothing, I designed, cut, sewed, and dyed the head-skirt and generator sleeve. Pouches were also from the Ronin figure, just dyed black. The harness was made from Offray Grosgrain ribbon dyed black and misc buckle bits. For the fatigues I was initially going to lightly dye-wash some black/grey/white urban camo clothing with blue, but while looking at some figure shops for buckles I saw the Soldier Story KSK figure and loved the blue/grey/orange/green fatigues so found a loose set on eBay for him. Boots and gloves are misc loose items I got either on eBay or at Monkey Depot.

FichtenFoo-HOLE-01.jpg

FichtenFoo-HOLE-02.jpg

FichtenFoo-HOLE-03.jpg

FichtenFoo-HOLE-04.jpg

FichtenFoo-HOLE-05.jpg

FichtenFoo-HOLE-06.jpg

FichtenFoo-HOLE-07.jpg

FichtenFoo-HOLE-08.jpg

FichtenFoo-HOLE-09.jpg

FichtenFoo-HOLE-10.jpg

FichtenFoo-HOLE-11.jpg

FichtenFoo-HOLE-12.jpg

FichtenFoo-HOLE-13.jpg

FichtenFoo-HOLE-14.jpg

FichtenFoo-HOLE-15.jpg

FichtenFoo-HOLE-16.jpg

上一篇:supreme Chucky
下一篇:猿行师-元首头雕
发表于 2021-1-29 12:39 | 显示全部楼层
不赖不赖
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2021-1-29 13:39 | 显示全部楼层
这个风格很特别!
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2021-1-29 16:01 | 显示全部楼层
很棒很帅
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2021-1-29 16:20 手机 | 显示全部楼层
很帅 这有在卖吗?
我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2021-1-29 16:23 | 显示全部楼层
Rilak520 发表于 2021-1-29 16:20
很帅 这有在卖吗?

玩家自制的。
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2021-1-29 20:10 手机 | 显示全部楼层
牛掰,细节也到位
我要说一句 收起回复
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|bbs.bbicn.com ( 粤ICP备20066041号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 05:15 , Processed in 0.220409 second(s), 30 queries .