★ 广告位 -------------- 空缺中
★ PJ玩具铺仓储批发店- 【主营批发】
★ 广告位 -------------- 空缺中
☆ 武汉 藏影兵人沙龙
★ 广告位 -------------- 空缺中
☆ 天津 神秘博物馆 实体店
☆ 御车族-福州兵人模型店皇冠金牌店
查看: 1126|回复: 1

[News] Sideshow:艺术画像 - 黄金时代 神奇女侠(500293U)& 小丑女与鬣狗(501172U)

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-11-7 16:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
BBICN 上海旗舰淘宝店
“Of all people, you know who I am...who the world needs me to be. I'm Wonder Woman.”

Sideshow presents the Golden Age Wonder Woman Fine Art Print, a stunning piece of DC Comics collectible artwork by artist Megh Knappenberger.

Wonder Woman made her comic book debut in Star Comics #8 in 1941, and in 1986, legendary comic artist Trina Robbins became the first woman to ever illustrate the character. Knappenberger pays homage to Robbins in this colorful composition by depicting Wonder Woman in the trailblazer's iconic art style, which itself was a tribute to the character's Golden Age roots.

“When I look at this painting, I not only see myself, but I see all of us," says Knappenberger. “The background of this painting is textured, messy, and maybe even a little wild. Whatever is in your background that makes you resilient, that’s what I want you to see here.”

Each Golden Age Wonder Woman Fine Art Print is faithfully reproduced from Megh Knappenberger’s original oil painting, which was created exclusively using a palette knife to produce the vigorously textured, energetic style of each stroke. Each print features an authorized, automated artist signature and an embossed Seal of Authenticity as a part of the limited edition of 275 pieces. Embodying the grace and strength of Wonder Woman as well as the incredible contributions of Trina Robbins and other comic creators, this fine art collectible is a must-have for fans of the Amazon princess.

The Golden Age Wonder Woman Fine Art Print by Megh Knappenberger is exactly the hero your DC Comics collection needs. Bring her home today!

Print details:

Officially licensed by DC Comics
Limited edition of 275
18 x 24” fine art giclée print, approx 22 x 28.5” with frame
100% cotton, acid-free, certified archival matte Museo Rag 300GSM
Epson archival inks
An authorized, automated penciled signature
Embossed seal of authenticity
*Print is wrapped and hand-rolled in acid free paper, inserted in a protective plastic sleeve, and shipped in a 4” diameter tube*

About the Artist:

Megh Knappenberger is a painter based in Kansas City, creating works inspired by her Midwest home and upbringing. Her free-spirited style walks the line between abstract and realism, and she paints exclusively with a palette knife creating a vigorously textured style with movement and zest.

Megh and her work have been featured by The Kansas City Star, Apartment Therapy, ESPN Kansas City, KSHB 41, The University Daily Kansan and SPACES Magazine.

Her officially licensed collection of Jayhawk paintings made history in December of 2017 when the set of six sold to a private collector for $150K, one of the largest art deals of the year in Kansas City. Megh still holds a license with the University of Kansas and continues to sell prints of the Jayhawks as well as prints of her other works.

Megh’s background is in graphic design, where she frequently created and managed trademarks for large brands. This knowledge makes her acutely aware of the importance of paying respect to historical trademarks in her work.

Megh is also a mother of two and lives in Overland Park, KS with her family.
Brand
DC Comics
Manufacturer
Sideshow Collectibles
Type
Art Print
Artist
Megh Knappenberger

Product Size
Height: 24" (609.6 mm) | Width: 18" (457.2 mm) | *
Box Size
Height: 5.00" (127 mm) | Width: 5.00" (127 mm) | Depth: 24.00" (609.6 mm) | *
Dimensional Weight
3.00 lbs (1.36 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values. Learn more

SKU
500293U
UPC

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

=================================

“And you said those were what kind of dogs?”

Sideshow presents the Bud & Lou Fine Art Print, an officially licensed DC Comics art collectible by renowned pinup artist Olivia De Berardinis.

Nobody gets between Harley Quinn and her babies! This stunning pinup of Gotham’s very own Maid of Mischief features her furred friends Bud & Lou, the cackling hyenas who prove the perfect accessory to all of their owner’s criminal antics. With a sneer on her face, Harley holds a torn-up Batman chew toy while Bud and Lou laugh riotously behind her. Guess you had to be there!

Originally created as a retailer exclusive variant cover for The Batman Adventures Continue #6, written by Alan Burnett and Paul Dini for DC Comics, this comic book art collectible is now available to fans in a fine art format. Each Bud & Lou Fine Art Print is hand-signed by Olivia, features double Sideshow and Pinup by Olivia embossed Seals of Authenticity, and includes a Certificate of Authenticity as a part of the limited edition of 450 pieces. Collectors ordering the framed edition can choose between two different custom mat designs; a French cut mat with an aqua green accent, or a black diamond cut mat with a red-hot accent.

Bring home Harley and her hyenas for your DC Comics collection with the Bud & Lou Fine Art Print by Olivia De Berardinis today.

Print details:

Officially licensed by DC Comics
Limited edition of 450
22 x 22" fine art lithograph print, approx 25 x 25" with frame
100% certified archival heavyweight 300gsm rag art paper, with deckled hand-torn edges
Double embossed, with seals from Sideshow and Olivia's studio
Hand signed by the artist, Olivia De Berardinis
Certificate of authenticity, signed by Olivia De Berardinis
*Print is wrapped and hand-rolled in acid free paper, inserted in a protective plastic sleeve, and shipped in a 4” diameter tube*
About the Artist:

"I paint Women. Pin-up, Burlesque, Fashion, Fantasy."
Olivia De Berardinis has been working as an artist since the mid-70's. Since 1985, Olivia has been a contributor to Playboy magazine, where her art pin-up page often appears with captions written by Hugh Hefner.
Brand
DC Comics
Manufacturer
Ozone Productions
Type
Art Print
Artist
Olivia De Berardinis

Product Size
Height: 22" (558.8 mm) | Width: 22" (558.8 mm) | *
Box Size
Height: 5.00" (127 mm) | Width: 5.00" (127 mm) | Depth: 24.00" (609.6 mm) | *
Dimensional Weight
3.00 lbs (1.36 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values. Learn more

SKU
501172U
UPC

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

上一篇:Kami Arts 新品:1/6 日本动画《虚空魔镜》 - Grimm 格里姆 雕像
下一篇:【字幕加强版】-P1S x Blitzway 1/4《权力的游戏》-龙妈/龙母 丹妮莉丝 雕像安装视频
发表于 2020-11-22 23:01 | 显示全部楼层
咩咩咩.................咩咩咩.................
我要说一句 收起回复
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|bbs.bbicn.com ( 粤ICP备20066041号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 16:22 , Processed in 0.193136 second(s), 29 queries .