★ 广告位 -------------- 空缺中
☆ 天津 神秘博物馆 实体店
☆ 御车族-福州兵人模型店皇冠金牌店
查看: 1523|回复: 2

[NEW] Soap Studio肥皂游:怪异猫系列 - 独角兽猫 水晶球 创意摆件【共四款】

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-11-28 19:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
BBICN 上海旗舰淘宝店
每到12月大家都有準備禮物的煩惱,這時候送點有節慶感的可愛精品,就最應景又得人歡心!如果你身邊的朋友是個忠實貓奴,今次為大家帶來的4款Unicat水晶球一定會成為The Best gifts of year!

彩虹冰淇淋獨角獸貓
身為一名稱職的鏟屎官,不論喵星人拉便便還是拉彩虹冰淇淋,奴才也願意為主子清理乾淨。請問主人今天鏟屎官表現如何,可以獎勵奴才摸摸主子的肉球嗎?

招財獨角獸貓
這次獨角獸貓不再拉彩虹冰淇淋了。反而高舉了右手,左手緊緊的把彩虹冰淇淋抱入懷中,繫上彩色紳士領巾吊掛著黃色的鈴鐺。這豈不是招財貓的打扮嗎?再配以心心遮蓋私處,十分搞笑!

泡澡獨角獸貓
戴上搶眼的黃色外框墨鏡,額頭敷上了天藍色面巾的獨角獸貓梳乎地泡澡,加上分量十足的條狀彩色紙碎輕輕飄動,彷彿下起了彩色雪粉,置身於日本北海道的露天浴場。我也想甚麼也不幹,好好活在當下。

DJ獨角獸貓
雪白長毛配以彩虹尾巴和檸檬黃獨角的獨角獸貓戴上了耳機,閃起雙眼,跟隨著旋律,隨即進入澎湃的音樂世界。獨角獸貓兼職夜場打碟DJ,熱愛音樂的你準備好跟DJ獨角獸貓嗨起來了沒有?!
零售價 : 199/款
預計出貨日 : 2019年12月中

December is the most wonderful time of the year… OK, I know what you’re thinking, you are in trouble of preparing gifts. A cute boutique is definitely the most suitable and delightful gift to your beloved one! If your friend is a cat lover, here 4 styles Unicat snow globe will surely become The Best gifts of year!

Rainbow Ice Cream Unicat
As a professional poop-picker, I am always willing to clean up the poop or the rainbow ice-cream from my master. “I love Unicat!”

Mojo Lucky Unicat
Unicat no longer makes rainbow ice-cream, but raising its right hand and holding a rainbow ice-cream with its left hand! It looks exactly the same as a lucky cat especially tiering with the colorful scarf and the yellow bell on its neck. It is also funny to cover the private part with heart-shaped.

Bathing Unicat
The Unicat is bathing with a pair of yellow sunglasses and the blue towel on its forehead. Chilling out in outdoor hot spring in Hokkaido, Japan with colored snow. What a paradise perfect for urban escape~

DJ Unicat
The DJ Unicat is wearing a headset and enjoying the music. With the full amount of colored paper pieces that gently fluttering, just like raving in the night club! Are you ready to get high with our best DJ Unicat ever?

Retail Price: 199 / style
Expected Shipping Date: Mid of December 2019

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

上一篇:Beast Kingdom野兽国:6寸 X战警 - 牌皇 普通版(EAA-090) & DX豪华版
下一篇:性感小秘
发表于 2019-11-28 23:28 | 显示全部楼层
真可愛 想買
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2019-11-29 11:02 | 显示全部楼层
奶油猫
我要说一句 收起回复
WORLD BOX
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|bbs.bbicn.com ( 粤ICP备20066041号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 15:30 , Processed in 0.181645 second(s), 29 queries .