★ 广告位 -------------- 空缺中
★ PJ玩具铺仓储批发店- 【主营批发】
★ 广告位 -------------- 空缺中
☆ 武汉 藏影兵人沙龙
★ 广告位 -------------- 空缺中
☆ 天津 神秘博物馆 实体店
☆ 御车族-福州兵人模型店皇冠金牌店
查看: 2312|回复: 3

[News] Sideshow:24.5寸 死亡法庭 - 行刑者 Oglavaeil: Dreadsbane Enforcer(#3003952)

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-8-9 10:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
BBICN 上海旗舰淘宝店
“You cannot run from your fate. No one knows this better than I…”

Sideshow presents the Oglavaeil: Dreadsbane Enforcer Premium Format Variant Figure, the latest addition to our original Court of the Dead collection. The Dreadsbane Enforcer is a unique shadow variant of one of our most popular and sold-out Premium Format figures, Oglavaeil: The Executioner.

"Since his creation, Oglavaeil has remained one of my favorite Court of the Dead characters, as well as one that’s evolving with the written projects we’ve been pursuing," said Tom Gilliland, creator of the Court of the Dead. "As his role within the Court has shifted to include wiping out the dreadsgripped raker threats plaguing the Underworld, this has influenced his appearance. I thought it a great opportunity to create [this variant] look for him at this point in Court of the Dead history."

Oglavaeil was created by the Alltaker to uphold justice and maintain balance in the Court of the Dead. Oglavaeil serves as both guardian of the Underworld and as Court executioner. The burden of this duty weighs heavily on this behemoth’s shoulders, as the perverting destructive nature of all mourners - known as the dreadsgrip - is never far from his heart. With every enemy he destroys, Oglavaeil imperils himself.

"In our graphic novels, the dreadsgrip has a distinct dark purple signature; it’s the 'tell' of its destructiveness," said Gilliland, who also painted this figure. “The Dreadsbane Enforcer variant of Oglavaeil visually demonstrates the effects of prolonged interaction with the corrupting influence of the dreadsgrip. I shaded his once-deep etherea blue skin into a sickly pale punctuated by corrupting purple tones."

To counter the dreadsgrip threat, Oglavaeil has answered the call to join the Dreadsbane Inquisition, a new Underworld knighthood dedicated to fighting 'rakers' that have fallen to serve the dreadsgrip. As the Dreadsbane Enforcer, Oglavaeil is constantly reminded that he must control his dark thirst for destruction, or risk becoming that which he fears most - an enemy of the Alltaker.

“In this variant, Oglavaeil's voluminous capes are now tattered streamers. This was intended to further reflect the near-constant strife the Enforcer finds himself in whilst serving the needs of the Dreadsbane Order," said Gilliland. “I think my favorite detail, though, is that we’ve changed the entire portrait - horns and all - to match designer/sculptor Amilcar Fong's incredible design for the Oglavaeil bust's portrait. While I love both takes, the new one reflects a bit more pathos than the last. His helmet with only a single small eye hole to peer through was the best touch.  Repentant of his need to destroy, this thin casing of metal serves as a psychological barrier to his growing guilt over what he must do to.”

Can you walk the line between creation and destruction? Can you carry the dark burden, but not succumb to its siren song? Add the Oglavaeil: Dreadsbane Enforcer Premium Format Variant Figure to your collection as a stunning and haunting reminder of the dark thirst in all mourners’ hearts.

Brand                      Court of the Dead
Manufacturer          Sideshow Collectibles
Type                        Premium Format Figure
Artists
Mat Brouillard (Sculpt)
Matt Black (Sculpt)
Adam Smith (Mold and Cast)
Tim Hanson (Costume Fabrication)
Tom Gilliland (Design) (Paint)
Esther Skandunas (Costume Fabrication)
Amilcar Fong (Design)
The Sideshow Design and Development Team (Development)

Materials                  Fabric , Polyresin
Product Size             Height: 24.5" (622.3 mm) | Width: 9.5" (241.3 mm) | Depth: 20" (508 mm) | Weight: 19 lbs (8.62 kg) *
Dimensional Weight  0.00 lbs (0 kg) [Intl. 0.00 lbs (0 kg)] *
* Size and weight are approximate values. Learn more

SKU                         3003952
UPC                         747720236028

35.jpg

36.jpg

37.jpg

38.jpg

39.jpg

40.jpg

41.jpg

42.jpg

43.jpg

44.jpg

45.jpg

46.jpg

47.jpg

48.jpg

49.jpg

50.jpg

51.jpg

52.jpg

53.jpg

54.jpg

55.jpg

56.jpg

57.jpg

上一篇:Sideshow 新品:21寸 DC漫画 - Batman Beyond/未来蝙蝠侠 雕像(#300721)
下一篇:【再次修正:调整肤色头盔】Queen Studios 1/1 复联盟4-灭霸 胸像 QS-THANOS-01
发表于 2019-8-9 13:37 | 显示全部楼层
期待10.0版本
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2019-8-9 14:36 | 显示全部楼层
霸气十足
我要说一句 收起回复
WORLD BOX
发表于 2019-8-9 15:56 | 显示全部楼层
前几张图,右手扛的那把釖,我以为是从肚子里面穿过去的,哈哈哈哈
我要说一句 收起回复
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|bbs.bbicn.com ( 粤ICP备20066041号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 12:09 , Processed in 0.271766 second(s), 29 queries .