★ 广告位 -------------- 空缺中
★ PJ玩具铺仓储批发店- 【主营批发】
★ 广告位 -------------- 空缺中
☆ 武汉 藏影兵人沙龙
★ 广告位 -------------- 空缺中
☆ 天津 神秘博物馆 实体店
☆ 御车族-福州兵人模型店皇冠金牌店
查看: 2222|回复: 5

[News] Unruly Industries:漫威动感摆件 - 特查拉 & 韦德 & 迈尔斯(#700051/2/3)

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-3-20 11:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
BBICN 上海旗舰淘宝店
本帖最后由 钢铁帝国 于 2019-3-20 11:52 编辑

Wakanda shoes are those? In the T’Challa Designer Toy, Tracy Tubera has traded the Black Panther's socks-and-sandals for some kingly kicks. (We're certain Shuri would approve.)

Artist Statement: I have always loved the design and colors of SNEAKERS. The bright colors and intricate designs are the same reasons why I love COMIC BOOKS/SUPERHEROES. Also, there is always the story behind a certain Super Hero. Their SECRET ORIGIN. The amazing story of how a character got his/her powers. Or the incredible circumstances that caused a character to become a Super Hero. Most sneakers also have their own “Secret Origin”. The process that it took a designer to get to the final look of a sneaker. What inspired the look of a shoe. What influenced the use of certain materials or colors. So many things in common that I always felt needed to be explored.

These vinyl figures are what I call S.H.S. aka Super Heroes in Sneakers- two things that meant a lot to me growing up and still do to this day. Two completely different cultures mashed together to create a new visual of things most people wouldn’t normally see together. I always wondered what kicks my favorite Super Hero would wear. That’s why I would create these illustrations and now DESIGNER TOYS!

For my T’CHALLA piece I wanted him to look like he is caught in a moment of time. Leaping down to pounce on the enemy. T’CHALLA is wearing his Vibranium laced suit, with sneakers that I imagine would maximize his abilities. Sneakers that would help him run smoother and jump with some bounce. Sneakers fit for a KING! WAKANDA FOREVER!

About the Artist:

Tracy Tubera AKA the üBER ILLUSTRATOR SUPREME has a style that is a mix of graffiti, anime, and comic book art. His artwork has an acute attention to sharp, crisp line work with splashes of bright pop colors. He mixes pop culture imagery with his love for sneakers, Super Heroes, and humor to create imagery all his own.

Brand                       Marvel
Manufacturer           Unruly Industries
Type                        Designer Toy

Artists

Chie Izuma (Paint)
    Tracy Tubera (Design)
    MANA Studios (Sculpt)

Materials

Product Size                 Height: 9.9" (251.46 mm) | Width: 5.8" (147.32 mm) | Depth: 6.3" (160.02 mm) | Weight: 1 lbs (0.45 kg) *
Dimensional Weight     0.00 lbs (0 kg) [Intl. 0.00 lbs (0 kg)] *

* Size and weight are approximate values. Learn more

SKU                             700051
UPC                            747720245136

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

上一篇:Mighty Jaxx:10寸 《Sesame Street/芝麻街》- Big Bird/大鸟(#904550)
下一篇:Prime 1 Studio 1/1新铁血战士-手臂摆件 腕剑飞镖LSTPR-02/3【可配LSTPR-01胸像】
 楼主| 发表于 2019-3-20 11:56 | 显示全部楼层
Is your fashion sense tingling? Because this Spider-Man's got MILES of style! Swing into the Spider-Verse with the 'Miles' Designer Toy by Tracy Tubera.

Artist Statement: I have always loved the design and colors of SNEAKERS. The bright colors and intricate designs are the same reasons why I love COMIC BOOKS/SUPER HEROES. Also, there is always the story behind a certain Super Hero. Their SECRET ORIGIN. The amazing story of how a character got his/her powers. Or the incredible circumstances that caused a character to become a Super Hero. Most sneakers also have their own “Secret Origin”. The process that it took a designer to get to the final look of a sneaker. What inspired the look of a shoe. What influenced the use of certain materials or colors. So many things in common that I always felt needed to be explored.

These vinyl figures are what I call S.H.S. aka Super Heroes in Sneakers- two things that meant a lot to me growing up and still do to this day. Two completely different cultures mashed together to create a new visual of things most people wouldn’t normally see together. I always wondered what kicks my favorite Super Hero would wear. That’s why I would create these illustrations and now DESIGNER TOYS!

MILES is one of my favorite MARVEL characters. He is SPIDER-MAN, but his own version of the hero. Much like PETER, MILES is driven to do good no matter what. And he does it in his own style. For this piece, I wanted to capture MILES in action. Like he was just pushed back, but ready to JUMP back into the fight. I wanted lots of motion in this piece, since SPIDEY is always in motion. I also wanted to showcase MILES’ love for sneakers. I feel that he is a pure Sneaker Head who loves the classics & collects the classic ones that would always match his outfit.

About the Artist:

Tracy Tubera AKA the üBER ILLUSTRATOR SUPREME has a style that is a mix of graffiti, anime, and comic book art. His artwork has an acute attention to sharp, crisp line work with splashes of bright pop colors. He mixes pop culture imagery with his love for sneakers, Super Heroes, and humor to create imagery all his own.

Brand                     Marvel
Manufacturer         Unruly Industries
Type                       Designer Toy

Artists

Emily Barr (Paint)
    Tracy Tubera (Design)
    MANA Studios (Sculpt)

Materials

Product Size            Height: 5" (127 mm) | Weight: 1 lbs (0.45 kg) *
Dimensional Weight    0.00 lbs (0 kg) [Intl. 0.00 lbs (0 kg)] *

SKU                         700052
UPC                        747720245129

22.jpg

23.jpg
24.jpg
25.jpg
26.jpg
27.jpg
28.jpg
29.jpg
30.jpg
31.jpg
32.jpg
33.jpg
34.jpg
35.jpg
36.jpg
37.jpg
38.jpg
39.jpg

我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2019-3-20 12:00 | 显示全部楼层
Stick ‘em up!  Everyone’s favorite Merc with a Mouth Deadpool is stepping out in style thanks to the 'Wade' Designer Toy by Tracy Tubera.

Artist Statement: I have always loved the design and colors of SNEAKERS. The bright colors and intricate designs are the same reasons why I love COMIC BOOKS/SUPERHEROES. Also, there is always the story behind a certain Super Hero. Their SECRET ORIGIN. The amazing story of how a character got his/her powers. Or the incredible circumstances that caused a character to become a Super Hero. Most sneakers also have their own “Secret Origin”. The process that it took a designer to get to the final look of a sneaker. What inspired the look of a shoe. What influenced the use of certain materials or colors. So many things in common that I always felt needed to be explored.

The MERC with a MOUTH is a highly skilled assassin who has been trained in every martial art and is an expert swordsman & marksman. WADE is so dangerous that he has mastered the infamous FINGER GUNS! For this piece I have WADE aiming his most deadly weapons, waiting to fire off as many PEW PEWS as necessary. He is locked and loaded from head to toe, especially in sneakers that I imagine were his FOURTH pair of the day. (He probably ruined the first three pairs.) This time around he made sure to wear the RED pair. So you can’t see the blood stains.

About the Artist: Tracy Tubera AKA the üBER ILLUSTRATOR SUPREME has a style that is a mix of graffiti, anime, and comic book art. His artwork has an acute attention to sharp, crisp line work with splashes of bright pop colors. He mixes pop culture imagery with his love for sneakers, Super Heroes, and humor to create imagery all his own.

Brand                    Marvel
Manufacturer        Unruly Industries
Type                      Designer Toy

Artists

Scott Zillner (Paint)
    Tracy Tubera (Design)
    MANA Studios (Sculpt)

Materials

Product Size                 Height: 8.6" (218.44 mm) | Weight: 1 lbs (0.45 kg) *
Dimensional Weight     0.00 lbs (0 kg) [Intl. 0.00 lbs (0 kg)] *

SKU                            700053
UPC                           747720245112

40.jpg

41.jpg
42.jpg
43.jpg
44.jpg
45.jpg
46.jpg
47.jpg
48.jpg
49.jpg
50.jpg
51.jpg
52.jpg
53.jpg
54.jpg
55.jpg
56.jpg
57.jpg
58.jpg
59.jpg
60.jpg

我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2019-3-20 13:57 | 显示全部楼层
这挺有意思~
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2019-3-20 17:12 | 显示全部楼层
利害啊, 6666 但不會買.
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2019-3-20 18:16 | 显示全部楼层
动态很牛逼啊,但是并不会买,对鞋子没啥兴趣
我要说一句 收起回复
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|bbs.bbicn.com ( 粤ICP备20066041号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 14:50 , Processed in 0.593516 second(s), 31 queries .