Platform (ABS) *1
Leather shoes (genuine leather) *1
Hand type (ABS) *12
Socks (cotton) *2
Police trousers (cloth) *1
Police uniform (cloth + alloy) *1

spot 300 in September
plus 300(IF) in October - November

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
小丑玩具封面.jpg

Why choose Heath Ledger? I respect his ability to devote himself to every role he plays, and that's part of my strength. The hardest thing to do is not external pressure, but to keep calm in the face of difficulties. This time it took me a year. Modeling, coloring, insisting on modifying each head of a large cargo to ensure that each one has the same quality. This is my most difficult attempt at present. I regard this as a discipline. Every spare part I try to do with the best materials and the best way. It takes a lot of time to hone my perseverance. To be honest, all the toys I developed are just for my own fun. But all this changed with the help of many people. Over the past two years, I have helped six brands complete their work. And after they succeeded, they all gave me their full support, with their best experience and resources to help me better complete every detail of this work, I am very surprised and grateful.

First need to thank  Robin, Guangshen Zhu, tachikoma, Mr. Su, Glock Pan,for all the technical support and power you've been able to give me. Also thanks to Sun Wei for his long-term spiritual support and experience sharing. And my steadfast brother, Jonathan Cisco, always inspires me with his own actions. I have always admired the painter bio09, but also for me to contribute such an excellent cover, giving the soul of this work. A.J. You took my favorite photo,And spent a day teaching me how to make a beautiful UI interface. Kevin Chen, thank you very much for your many help at the critical moment. It is because of your encouragement and trust that I can not hesitate to invest in the research and development of my works. My sister, you and I were involved in drawing these head carvings, and without you, I would not have done such a great job. This is the glory of all of you. I hope I have not been ashamed of your expectations. This is what I want to say.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a.jpg
c1.jpg
a4.jpg

c2.jpg
a1.jpg
a2.jpg
b7.jpg

b.jpg
c3.jpg

b1.jpg
b2.jpg
b3.jpg
b4.jpg
b5.jpg
b6.jpg
c4.jpg
c5.jpg
c6.jpg
c8.jpg
c9.jpg
c10.jpg
c11.jpg
c7.jpg
c12.jpg c14.jpg
c13.jpg
c15.jpg
c16.jpg
x.jpg
d1.jpg
d2.jpg
(This image was taken by A.J. and shot directly at random. There is no PS mask except the UI interface. Thank A.J. again for his contribution to this work.)

I heard my good friend Sun Wei mention the values of BBICN. He believes that if a brand is serious about making products and is confident enough about the quality and style of the products, it won't take time to please the players. More time should be devoted to the quality of each cargo. Including Sun Wei, he has been insisting on this. Since then, I have not replied to any comments. I will try my best to do better and reduce speaking. Thanks for understanding.

上一篇:CrazyFigure新品:1/12 美军第75游骑兵团- 小队长- 哥特蛇行动 1993索马里
下一篇:cyytoys新品:1/6兵人用 -仿真行李箱 -字母/透明款 共四色
发表于 2018-9-1 23:26 | 显示全部楼层

awesome
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2018-9-1 23:26 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
WORLD BOX
发表于 2018-9-1 23:27 | 显示全部楼层
变相炫耀真皮枪带
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2018-9-1 23:40 | 显示全部楼层
WOOOH!!?!!被惊艳到
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2018-9-1 23:51 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
发表于 2018-9-1 23:56 | 显示全部楼层
武器看着不错
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2018-9-2 00:03 | 显示全部楼层
头雕脑袋偏大脖子短粗了,领带都系不上。倒是喽啰头比例正常。另外,按照原桥段,狞笑版头的眼神好像应该往自己右边瞅来着。
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2018-9-2 00:04 | 显示全部楼层
3头雕 厉害 以前都没有过的吧
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2018-9-2 00:08 | 显示全部楼层
期待实物大货
我要说一句 收起回复
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|bbs.bbicn.com ( 粤ICP备20066041号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 13:00 , Processed in 0.358166 second(s), 29 queries .