☆ 天津 神秘博物馆 实体店
☆ 御车族-福州兵人模型店皇冠金牌店
查看: 1708|回复: 2

[参考] westbatman作品:联合鼓手 - 美国南北战争 / Union Drummer American Civil War

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-5-26 00:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
BBICN 上海旗舰淘宝店
Union Drummer American Civil War - finished

This is my third figure that I have customized for a CW collector. This one is a Union Civil War drummer, not a boy but a young man. My client tells me pretty much what he wants and lets me go, he likes them to be permanently mounted to a base as this one is, although he is possible from the ankles up. I've been told I'm not that great with photography but I did my best. They breakdown on the figure and what I did is as follows:

- Hot Toys TTM 22 TrueType that was shortened a tad.
- Head is a Tony Barton sculpt painted with acrylics, shaded with pastels, and haired with mink fur.
- Hands are sideshow toys painted with acrylics and shaded with pastels.
- Shirt and pants are battlegear toys, slightly weathered.
- Jacket is Battlegeartoys, buttons had the large loop cut off and scale brass eyelets added, kidney pocket added and he has a small new testament with him.
- Suspenders (barely visible) are handmade.
- US waistbelt is a battlegear toys buckle that has been hollowed out from the back and the correct brass hooks placed in resin to simulate the lead that was used.
- Shoes are battlegear toys that have been weathered and new leather laces added.
- Socks were a gift from Jim Farnham.
- Bummer is a standard battlegear toys but highly modified with new leather brim, lining, sweatband, leather chinstrap with a photo etched brass buckle added. Infantry bugle is battlegear toys that has been sanded down to be more scale in thickness.
- Slouch hat was a gift from Jim Farnham.
- Haversack is my first totally scratch built piece. It has the three button inside cotton liner and has been "tarred" as per the originals. he is carrying hardtack, plate, knife, fork, spoon, coffee, tobacco, and a flask (he must have come from money). A modified Sideshow Toys cup has been added to the leather closing strap.
- Canteen is a heavily modified battlegear toys. A new strap, removable cork stopper and scale chain has been added.
- The drum is totally handmade and handprinted as the originals.
- Drumsticks turned on my "mini-drill-lathe".
- Drum sling and base was totally handmade.

I hope you enjoy it. I might have a photographer friend take better pictures if he has the time.

42240266652_565b28f057_h.jpg

41384974215_d1f09dd910_h.jpg
41384976135_ee66f454a6_h.jpg

2018-05-22 01.23.22.jpg

上一篇:AFV !:6 WWII German 二战德国IV四号中型坦克
下一篇:党卫军机鎗手
发表于 2018-5-26 09:36 | 显示全部楼层
太帅了
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2018-5-26 11:24 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|bbs.bbicn.com ( 粤ICP备20066041号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 01:12 , Processed in 0.162344 second(s), 29 queries .