☆ 御车族-福州兵人模型店皇冠金牌店
查看: 2543|回复: 5

[News] Toylaxy设计师雕像系列《科学怪人》-弗兰肯斯坦 Frankenstein 雕像

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-4-21 14:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
BBICN 上海旗舰淘宝店
G001.jpg

Toylaxy设计师雕像系列第一波 :科学怪人 -弗兰肯斯坦(The Frankenstein)雕像,

被爱神射中的他踏上了寻妻之路,他要在墓园里将他的太太挖出来扛回家,谁也别想挡他路!

全高27CM,树脂完成品雕像,附有两个头雕,以及额外的头雕展示座

Artists :

Hand Sculptor & Paint : Watchara Boonporkrong  & J-King
2D Concept Artist : Chayanin Onma
3D Sculptor    : Geng Gi
Managing Director : Mike Tinmanee

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Frankenstein Concept  Idea :

"The first idea of making this Frankenstein was to make it "

"Firstly i want him to carry a big cross not a coffin but then coffin seems to be cool"

"i want to mix all the styles together like Gothic and Victoria plus a little bit of Steam Punk and then add some 70-80 Tattoo style. i really dont want to use only one style i want it to be free to make it more FUN"

"Another cool idea is the bride's hand, firstly i was afraid that every in the team might not like this idea but they are also crazy in love with the idea"

"Lastly great thank to Thailand Statue Group to help me sharp up the base idea to make it more cool luxury and classic"

"Thank you Toylaxy Team, Watchara Boonpokkrong and Geng Gi for complete this work without any complains for 100 time of correcting"

"More Monsters will come to you !! let have a look at Werewolf Mummy and Creature "

Toylaxy Digital Art Director
Chayanin BadangStudio Onima

“We want to make the statue that is not too big like 40-60 cm tall that you might not have a space to show anymore but we want to make it around 30-35 cm tall. The Premium Statue that you can place it on your desk and the statue that can really tell the story not just the post but really tell the audience something”

“This Frankenstein is all about LOVE. That why we name him “Frankenstein Forever Love”  The story is he dig his soon to be wife grave then pick her up and will destroy anyone who come in his way. The fun part is we really don’t know if the wife is happy or not so we let audience to decide by giving two hands ( Love You hand sign and F-ck you hand sign ) This work is really show our identity as Toylaxy which has to be unique and fun with story”

Managing Director
Mike Tinmanee

“This is the work that contains a lot of detail. It is the work that has madness, fun, and romantic in it”

Art Director & Hand Sculptor
Watchara Boonporkrong

To sculpt this Never Seen Before Frankenstein was a very challenged task for me. A lot of references and researches including new 3D sculpting tactic that i had to do to make this Monster as real and as fun as possible.   

3D Director
Geng Gi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

General Information

Series : Monster
License : Toylaxy
Made Of : Polystone
Brand : Toylaxy
Manufactured By : Toylaxy
Edition Size : TBA

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Product Features

1.        Two Bride’s Hands ( Love You and F-cK )
2.        Two Frankenstein’s Heads ( Normal and See The Love Brain Head )
3.        Art Work Print
4.        Second Head Stand

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Size & Weight

Product Size : 27*15 cm
EST.Product Weight : 5 KG
EST.Shipping Weight : 5.2 KG

Price

Colored : 7600 THB  243 USD
Kit ( Un-Painted ) : 7100 THB  226 USD

G002.jpg

G003.jpg

G004.jpg

G005.jpg

G006.jpg

G007.jpg

G008.jpg

G010.jpg

G011.jpg

G012.jpg

G013.jpg

G014.jpg

G015.jpg

G016.jpg

G017.jpg

G018.jpg

G019.jpg

G020.jpg

G021.jpg

G022.jpg

G023.JPEG

G024.JPEG

G025.jpg

G026.jpg

G027.jpg

G028.jpg

G029.jpg

G030.jpg

G031.jpg

G032.JPEG

G033.JPEG

上一篇:Sideshow 预告:宇宙巨人希曼 混战 画像 & 小叮当 雕像
下一篇:【稀有物种】 - Prime 1 Studio 部分雕像产品 产量有所调整
发表于 2018-4-21 15:55 | 显示全部楼层
挺有意思·~~~
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2018-4-21 16:31 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
发表于 2018-4-21 18:51 | 显示全部楼层
棺材里看来是蜘蛛侠啊
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2018-4-21 23:16 | 显示全部楼层
这个风格有特点
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2018-4-24 15:31 | 显示全部楼层
经典人物
我要说一句 收起回复
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|bbs.bbicn.com ( 粤ICP备20066041号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 10:29 , Processed in 0.311776 second(s), 29 queries .