★ 广告位 -------------- 空缺中
★ PJ玩具铺仓储批发店- 【主营批发】
★ 广告位 -------------- 空缺中
☆ 武汉 藏影兵人沙龙
★ 广告位 -------------- 空缺中
☆ 天津 神秘博物馆 实体店
☆ 御车族-福州兵人模型店皇冠金牌店
查看: 1985|回复: 9

[参考] Sir Eaton Flipflop开箱:D&K WORKSHOP-以色列国防军吉瓦提旅在加沙地带(DK80001)

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-8-22 20:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
BBICN 上海旗舰淘宝店
D&K Workshop IDF Givati Brigade in Gaza Strip
D&K Workshop IDF Givati Brigade in Gaza Strip (DK-80001)

I was excited when Brian, from Black Ops Toys, contacted me about doing a new review – Brian is a cool guy, and his wife Jen is a cool lady, so I always enjoy doing stuff with them. Plus, reviews are fun to write – and, I sincerely hope, in the case of my reviews, fun to read.

This time out we will be looking at a new company, D&K Workshop, and their IDF Givati Brigade in Gaza Strip figure.

Here is a little quote from a spokesperson (?) for D&K Workshop that I culled from OSW:
“D&K WORKSHOP is a newly established 12" Action Figure workshop. We have great respect for all 1/6 forerunners. Hope we can survive in this brutal market and bring the market more fresh design. We are willing to listen all kinds of voices and we will do our best to improve our products. “

This was from the New Product Announcement thread, where we sixthscale junkies first set eyes on the D&K Workshop, and their IDF Givati Brigade in Gaza Strip figure.

To say that an IDF soldier of any stripe is a long overdue subject in the sixthscale world would be a gross understatement. True, about ten years ago, we were offered an IDF soldier, as well as an IDF Givati Recon soldier, from Armory. They were a company from the way back when good old days, and their stuff was pretty decent - not to mention uncommon. There was also the much anticipated IDF/Israeli Female Weapon Instructor figure from TUS ( The Ultimate Soldier – or 21st Century Toys ). That one never materialized, but we all got to drool over the prototype pics. While those two aforementioned figures from Armory were very good offerings, they were not up to the detail and finish that is held herein with the D&K Workshop IDF Givati Brigade in Gaza Strip figure.

Base body and Head-sculpt:

The base body is very similar to the Cal-Tek base body, with a smidge of the Crazy Dummy base body thrown in. One note – as with the CT body, the D&K body does seem to have disproportionally long arms, so I draw the similarities to the CT body there. However, unlike with the Cal-Tek bodies, the D&K body does not come with an overly long neck sculpt. True, the neck sculpt is part of the head-sculpt, but I thought that it sound be included with the discussion of the base body as some base bodies these days do come the option of a separate neck post, or come with a neck that is a congruent part of the body sculpt ( i.e. some Dam Toys, Hot Toys, and all of the Soldier Story bodies ).
In the areas that matter most with a base body – sturdiness, and overall anatomical trueness ( or realism ), the D&K measure up. With the exception of the intersection of the head-sculpt neck post and the base body, there were no discernable wobbly or weak joints with the sample that I got.

Before I go further, I want to touch on the aforementioned wobbly neck post. When I undressed the figure to capture some pics of the base body for this review, I removed the head from the base body, and to my surprise there was a little gob of adhesive on the base body neck ball ( where the head-sculpt neck socket attaches to the body ). This tells me that D&K Workshop must have been aware of the wobbly head ( bobble head? ), issues – or else why put a gob of adhesive there. Perhaps this is an area that they will address I n the future. After all, what company hasn’t had issues with their first base body that they later had to address?

Getting back to the overall sturdiness of the base body ( neck post withstanding ), of all the must have’s in selecting a sixthscale base body sturdiness in at the top of the list. In the case of the D&K base body, sturdiness was put to the test when I examining and testing the figure for this review. I was happy to find that the joints were all stiff enough to allow the figure to stand unsupported by a stand or by propping it against a vertical surface. I would not however, display this – or any figure without a stand – too much risk of an unexpected and unwanted shelf dive.

Anatomically speaking, the figure ( as mentioned earlier ), could be characterized as a fusion of the Cal-Tek, and the Crazy Dummy base body. And this is a good thing despite the somewhat overly long arms ( which may not seem too long to others – one must judge for oneself ).

Once the figure is dressed and kitted, it has a very natural and anatomically true look. It even looks good in just the basic uniform ( minus the MD Combatant Vest, and the IDF IIIA Helmet ), which is a good thing - one can then option to have the figure appointed in his religious garb - i.e. the Tallit, the Teffilin ( Phylacteries ), and the Kippah ( Yarmulke ). You could then display the vest, helmet, and Tavor aside on or near the figure, on a stand or diorama. Note, no figure stand or diorama is included with this figure.

Other notes to mention before moving on to the head-sculpt.

I do like that the D&K base body feature ball and socket ankle joints – which make pulling the feet off pretty easy - so no need to unlace and remove the boots to fuss with the rest of the uniform elements.

There are also three sets of hands included in the set – one pair of bare flesh bendable hands ( similar to the Soldier Story bendies ), one pair of posed bare flesh hands ( similar to the Soldier Story posed hands ), and one pair of olive drab posed gloved hands.

These gloved hands were a little odd in that they were all one color, and they did not seem to be proportional to the rest of the figure. In fact, they look like they would be better suited for female figure. The same could be said for the gloved hands that come with the Flagset figures.

So looking at things in a strictly pragmatic way, if you need gloved hands for a female figure ( and there are very few gloved hands out there for female figures that are tactical in nature ), you could set the gloved hands that come with this set aside for one of your female operators.

Note: in many of the pics I viewed online of IDF soldiers, It seemed that most, if not all, were not wearing gloves. So I opted for the bare flesh posed hands to go with the figure.
Alright, on to the head-sculpt.

The D&K IDF sculpt is decent – good finishing – good lines. The paint effects are clean and not too heavy, and eyes are clearly rendered. The hairline is crisp without being blunt, and the skin tone pretty well matches the base body and the bare flesh hands that come with the set. As far as whether or not the head-sculpt seems IDF-like, at the risk of offending the very easily offended, I would say that it has an Israeli, or Jewish, or if you like, Semitic look. At the same time, you ought to take a trip through Google images ( with the search word IDF soldiers ), and you will see that Israeli’s come in many shapes and sizes ( so to speak ), and there are as many different looks as one could imagine. So it is all good.

To this end, I was once building up an IDF themed figure for my HDFL collection, and I e-mailed my Israeli friend Eitan Meyer to ask him what he thought would be a good direction for the sculpt using existing sixthscale sculpts as my pool from which to pick. Eitan is an accomplished military writer and a huge fan of sixthscale, and he is Israeli, so he was the right guy to ask. After many e-mailed images to and fro, we decided that one could pretty much take one’s pick – with a note from Eitan, to just make sure the guy had a HDGL UZI. I love Eitan, he is a good guy and a got to source for sixthscale stuff.

Note: for those who feel uncomfortable discussing this sort of thing, take a moment to consider that Semitic is not a racist or racially insensitive term. Despite the fact that one can be anti-Semitic, using the word Semitic, does not make one a racially insensitive creepazoid from Plant Super ........ Semitic, is like Dinaric, is like Nordic, is like Hispanic, etc, etc. And in fact, Semitic is derived from the Biblical Shem. And Shem was one of the sons of Noah in the Hebrew Bible. So there you go – we can all exit the safe-space and breathe a sigh of relief.

Uniform Elements:
Givati Beret
IDF Combat Shirt
IDF Combat Pants
IDF Combat Belt
Black Combat Boot
IDF Tactical Knee Pads
Givati Shoulder Tag
IDF Army Officer field ranks Segen

The uniform elements are all very good – clean and well-constructed – very little slop or loose threads. It had been noted on the board ( OSW ), that the look of the uniform ( as seen in early pics ), looked somewhat like TUS offerings of old. And while the material is a little on the heavy side for a tropical uniform, it is still not so heavy as to give the figure a “stiff - starched out” look. Bottom line, the uniform works well – and looks the part – especially with the trouser legs bloused up over the boots - which I will get to momentarily.

The technique that I most like to use when blousing trouser legs over boots is pretty basic and easy to replicate. Back in the olden days, I would Just stuff the trouser hem into the top of the boots – which were very typically molded and rubbery. Later on, I had to refine my technique as materials and figures began to improve, The figures got better – my techniques had to follow suit.

So I started using very small rubber bands or scotch tape to affix the bottom hem of the trouser leg to the figures leg ( about the height where the boot tops out, and where the blousing effect is to take place ). After applying the rubber bands or tape ( I used rubber bands this time out ), I then slip the boot back on and begin to work the trouser leg down over the top of the boot. The part that you banded or taped will stay in place while the rest of the trouser sort of drapes over the top of the boots. Works well, and looks legit.
One stand out piece ( or should I say pieces ), that I have already briefly touched on is /are the black combat boots. Some may have a question here – why not TAN combat boots? After all, the Armory Givati guy had tan boots - so why not this guy? I did my best to find pics of IDF Givati soldiers, and in my searches I found many examples of soldiers wearing black boots that were an almost spot on match to these. So I felt like that was another signal ( among many ), that the folks at D&K did their due diligence in research and development with the respect to this figure. Even the MD Combatant Vest looks to be spot on ( no easy task there ), but I will get into that in the next section.

So new paragraph to explain just why these boots are so dang cool…

First off is the fit – they fit on the figure so well and look so realistic that they could be shrink rayed ( if you know what I mean ). Secondly, is the lines and construction – the detail is almost perfect - from the metal eyelets, and real laces, to the tiny stitching and way that the leather uppers closely conform to the figure’s calves. They just look right – similar in many respects to boots I have worked with from New Line Miniatures. And luckily, as mentioned earlier in the base body and head-sculpt section, the boots can be popped off via the ball and socket ankle joints. This saves having to hassle trying to untie and un-cinch all of that lacing to remove the boot from the foot. Who knows how hard it would be to drag the boots off of the figure’s feet, and then place them back on. It is way easier to just pop the foot off with the boots still laced.

Lastly for the uniform elements, I want to mention the beret. It is not the first cloth beret out there, but it is certainly one of the best I’ve seen. The material of the beret is nice – very scale specific, and easy to pose. The inside of the beret is lined with a satin like material, and the edge is trimmed with a leather like material. There is also an internal draw cord running through the channel of the leather like trim, as well as to black metal grommets provided to act as ventilation details.

Tactical Gear:
IDF IIIA Helmet
Elastic Helmet Bands
Mitznefet (Headwear)
MD Combatant Vest
M24 7x28 Military Binoculars
IDF Tactical Shooting Glasses
Tadiran PRC-710MB Multi-Band Radio
H-189 Handset
IDF Source Hydration 3 Liter System
IDF First Aid Bandage

Okay, there are three major things I want to cover in the Tactical gear section.
First off, let us talk about the IDF IIIA Helmet. The helmet was a nice surprise for me –and despite one of the four attachments being so loose that it came undone ( easy fix with a dab of superglue), I was very impressed with the shape and fit of the helmet. But the coolest bit of detailing in my opinion is the liner – even though it came loose in one corner.

The detailing of the lining is intense – right down to the materials and the placement. There is even an unseen adjustment buckle that you would not even notice unless you peeled the lining out ( which I did ). I say “ peel out ”, as the lining is attached with more of that odd sticky glue that was basted all over the base body neck ball. Does one need to remove the lining? No – not unless one of the attachment points comes loose – then you may ( may ), have to peel the lining back to make enough temporary space to re-glue the webbing back onto the little black plastic pin that fits through the helmet and intersects with the lining straps. Sounds confusing, but once you have the helmet in hand and have looked it over you will get the gist of what I am trying to say.

Secondly, I want to talk about the MD Combatant Vest. Okay, so this thing is full of pouches, pouches, and more pouches… There are pouches inside of pouches, pouches connected to pouches, and did I mention there are pouches? I was sort of gob smacked over all of the little places that there were to place things on this vest. I would imagine that it is a good system – and that it is especially good for extended wear. There is even a pouch on the back of the vest which could conceivably be converted into a small day pack. This is the same pouch/pack into which you are to place the Tadiran PRC-710MB Multi-Band Radio ( and yes, there is a little radio pouch in there – amazing.

Stitching, finish, and quality wise, I would compare this vest to vests and plate carriers made by A.C.E. Workshop, MSE, and Playhouse Toys. This vest ( along with the IDF IIIA Helmet ), would be really sweet loose parts purchases for building up a custom IDF operator.

The third major item that I want to discuss is the IDF Source Hydration 3 Liter System. I was really stoked on this thing – I have one of my own, and I picked it for my own use based on how kick ass Source Hydration products are.

The 3-liter hydration bladder and drink tube that we get with this set, is spot on detail wise to the full-size version that I use – like SPOT ON. The other cool item included with the hydration bladder and drink tube, is a pouch cover with all sorts of ideograms, and Hebrew verbiage. A sort of “ this is how you use - and clean the hydration system “ guide in words and pictures. Too cool.

To wrap things up with respect to the Tactical gear section, I can tell you that the remainder of the stuff is all good quality and unique to this figure – with one exception – the M24 7x28 Military Binoculars.

Detail and quality wise, they are good – an almost exact copy of the M24 7x28 Military Binoculars that Playhouse Toys released with their VBSS SEAL figure. And that is a good thing. The problem I had with pair that came in the set I received for review, is that there was no strap included - which was not mentioned in the parts breakdown that D&K announced ( so no big whoop there )> the other issue is the fact that one of the mounting points was missing from the side of the binoculars. I tried to look for it in the box, but I never could find it. All in all it is a small foible, and may only be unique or singular, to the set that I received.

Weapon Elements:
IMI Tavor-21 Assault Rifle
5.56 x 30mm Magazine
MEPRO 21 Day / Night Illuminated Reflex Sight
MEPRO MX3 X3 Magnifying Scope
FAB Tactical LED Flashlight
FAB Quick Release Tactical Foregrip
Custom Gun Rail Cover
IMI Magazine Coupler
IDF Rifle Sling
Jericho 941 9x19mm Pistol
9x19mm Pistol Magazine
IDF Stun Grenade
IDF Tear Gas Grenade

First, a brief history of the Tavor ( from wikipedia ):

The Tavor is an Israeli bullpup assault rifle chambered for 5.56×45mm NATO ammunition with a selective fire system, selecting between semi-automatic mode and full automatic fire mode.

It is produced by Israel Weapon Industries ( IWI ). It is produced in three main variants: the TAR-21; the CTAR-21; and the MTAR-21 (export designation X-95)[citation needed].
Built around a long-stroke piston system ( as found in the M1 Garand and AK-47 ), the Tavor is designed to maximize reliability, durability, and ease of maintenance, particularly under adverse or battlefield conditions.

In 2009, the MTAR-21 ( export designation X-95 ) was selected by the IDF to gradually replace the M16 rifle variants as the standard issued weapon of the Israeli infantry by the end of 2018. The first Tavor ( MTAR-21 variant ) rifles were issued to new recruits of a main IDF infantry brigades in 2013, replacing the M-16 rifles.

Okay, so to say that the sixthscale community has been pining for a decent Tavor, would be an understatement. The same can be said for the Jericho pistol ( which I will discuss shortly )…

But first, a brief history of the Jericho ( pistol )… ( from wikipedia ):

The Jericho 941 is a double-action/single-action semi-automatic pistol developed by Israel Military Industries ( now: Israel Weapon Industries ) that was launched in 1990.

It was first imported into the US in 1990 by K.B.I., Inc. of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. It was later imported by O.F. Mossberg & Sons and named the Uzi Eagle and by Magnum Research, Inc. as the Baby Eagle until the end of 2008. Some pistols from Magnum Research are marked Desert Eagle Pistol. Despite these names being used in the US market, the Jericho 941 is not related to the IMI Desert Eagle other than its manufacture and design by IMI, and bears only a slight cosmetic resemblance to the larger pistol.

From January 2009 until they ceased business in January 2010, K.B.I., Inc. ( which also imported Charles Daly firearms ) imported the handgun as the Jericho. Magnum Research, now a division of Kahr Arms, announced a renewed importation of the Jericho.

In December 2014, IWI US, Inc. announced they would begin importing both the steel and polymer versions of the Jericho 941 in early 2015.

Okay, so there you have it – the lowdown on the Tavor, and the Jericho 941.

So how do they look? Freaking cool – how’s that for an answer? The quality of both ( and of the other hardlines in the set ), are on a par with other companies offerings – such as E&S, MSE, Soldier Sorry, Playhouse, and DamToy. The D&K Workshop Tavor has some very nice detailing – including a spring loaded charging handle, a pair of flip up iron sights, and a very nice detail – weapon manufacturer markings featured on the non-port/ ejection side of the weapon.

The accessories that come with the Tavor are also very nice – and joy of joys – they fit on the Tavor’s Picatinny rails with NO fuss or muss – in other words, I did not have to “ tune them in ” with my needle files – they fit right as rain straight out of the box. That is a great thing sixthscale weapon wise, as you almost always end up with a bit of the Goldilocks and the Three Bears scenario fit wise. With an optic’s fit being a tad bit too loose, a forward grip’s fit being a wee skosh too tight, etc. But this time we had the “ Just Right “ thing happening.

The only flub with the Tavor was that one of the little metal pinch rings that act as attachment points for the sling was MIA. I ended up looking throughout the box, and even inside of the foam cutouts, and I eventually found the missing ring in the very bottom of the box itself. At that point I used a pair of forceps to reattach it and everything was up to scratch.

As for the Jericho 941, it is a real gem - with great detail and a very cool overall look. I have to say that this is one of my all-time favorite handguns - even though I have never held or fired one. What can I say, I think the Jericho 941 just plain and simply looks freaking cool. Quality wise, I would rate it right up there with sixthscale handguns made by E&S, MSE, Soldier Sorry, Playhouse, and DamToy. I am guessing that when this figure gets parted out the Jericho will get gobbled up toots sweet.

Religious Items:
Tallit
Teffilin ( Phylacteries )
Kippah ( Yarmulke )
Book of Psalms

So this guy comes with a rather pleasant surprise – highly detailed religious items ( as they were referred to in the company’s loadout description ).

From looking at the company’s pre-order pics, I had expected the Kippah ( Yarmulke ), to be molded plastic – but alas, it was actual fabric – in the form of a sort of rolled up jute-like cordage. The overall look is really nice.

The same can be said for the Tallit, the Teffilin ( Phylacteries ), and the “ Book of Psalms ”. I place the Book of Psalms in quotes, as I cannot ascertain whether or not this is, in fact, a Book of Psalms ( in the pre-order pics, I had guessed it was probably a copy of the Tora ). What I can tell you is that each page is printed with Hebrew writing. So that in and of itself is impressive – especially since the verbiage ( or characters ), on each page seem to be different from the next. And both sides of the page are printed. Wow – such detail – very cool.

To do a better job of trying to explain some of the detail and history of the other items herein, I am now going to hit you with some more circumlocution culled from the internet’s best thing ever – wikipedia:

The tallit katan ( Yiddish/Ashkenazic Hebrew tallis koton; "small tallit" ) is a fringed garment traditionally worn either under or over one's clothing by Jewish males. It is a poncho-like garment with a hole for the head and special twined and knotted fringes known as tzitzit attached to its four corners.

What are Tefillin?

“You shall bind them as a sign upon your hand, and they shall be for a reminder between your eyes. “
—Deuteronomy 6:8

idf_0.jpg

idf_1.jpg
idf_2.jpg
idf_3.jpg
idf_4.jpg
idf_5.jpg
idf_6.jpg
idf_7.jpg
idf_8.jpg
idf_9.jpg
idf_10.jpg
idf_11.jpg
idf_12.jpg
idf_13.jpg
idf_14.jpg
idf_15.jpg
idf_16.jpg
idf_17.jpg
idf_18.jpg
idf_19.jpg
idf_20.jpg
idf_21.jpg
idf_22.jpg
idf_23.jpg
idf_24.jpg
idf_25.jpg
idf_26.jpg
idf_27.jpg
idf_28.jpg
idf_29.jpg

上一篇:lurpdog101作品:以色列国防军 - 吉瓦提旅在加沙地带 2000年早期
下一篇:第一次在现代区发图 一张流
 楼主| 发表于 2016-8-22 20:23 | 显示全部楼层
You have a brain. It is in one world. Your heart is in another. And your hands often end up involved in something completely foreign to both of them. Three diverse machines.

So you put on tefillin.

First thing in the day, you connect your head, your heart and your hand with these leather cables—all to work as one, with one intent. And then, when you go out to meet the world, all your actions find harmony in a single coordinated purpose...

Tefillin are a pair of black leather boxes containing Hebrew parchment scrolls. A set includes two tefillin - one for the head and one for the arm. Each consists of three main components: the scrolls, the box and the strap. The scrolls are inserted into boxes made of leather that have been painted black.

One box is strapped on your head, and the other onto your arm next to your heart. It’s done once a day - preferably during the morning prayers. If that is not practical, say at least the passage called the Shema. It’s done by Jewish males, age 13 and up, every day except Shabbat and major Jewish holidays.

1. Place on Arm

You have two black leather boxes with straps in your tefillin bag. One is for the arm, the other for the head. Take out the arm one first - that’s the one that’s one smooth box, rather than four compartments.

The arm-tefillin go on the weaker arm: right-handed people do the left arm, lefties do the right arm.

Roll up your sleeve so that the tefillin is in direct contact with your arm. Put your arm through the loop formed by the knotted strap. Place the black box up on your bicep, just below the halfway point between the shoulder and the elbow, right across from your heart.

A kippah, kippa, kipoh, kip, kepah ( /kɪˈpɑː/ ki-PAH; Hebrew: כִּפָּה or כִּיפָּה; plural: kippot כִּפוֹת or כִּיפּוֹת; meaning "dome" ), Yarmulke ( the Yiddish term ) ( Listeni/ˈjɑːrməlkə/ YAR-məl-kə or /ˈjɑːməkə/ YAH-mə-kə from Yiddish: יאַרמולקע, from Aramaic ya'ar malka (יאר מלכא ), fear ( reverence ) of the king i.e. God ), or koppel ( Yiddish ) is a brimless cap, usually made of cloth, worn by Jews to fulfill the customary requirement held by orthodox halachic authorities that the head be covered at all times. It is usually worn by men and, less frequently, by women ( in Conservative and Reform communities ) at all times. In the United States of America, most synagogues and Jewish funeral services keep a ready supply of kippot for the temporary use of visitors who have not brought a kippah.

If I had tried to ingest all of that and had attempted to relay it, I would have done a very inadequate job. I really wanted to include all of those detailed descriptions, instructions, and linguistic information in the review for the honor of all of the Jewish and Israeli friends out there – both in and outside of the hobby. God bless you all.

Quality and finish wise, all of the items herein are top drawer. I would refer to the above descriptions of said items for the sake of accuracy when placing them on the figure. In addition, there are pics out there on the web that could prove to be helpful with the correct placement(s) of these items.

Box Design:
The box is we get with the set is K.I.S.S. ( Keep It Simple Stupid ). Now this is not a bad thing – simple is good – simple can be the right way to go when it comes rto design. Nevertheless, I would like to have seen the Israeli flag – or even a subdued scheme Star of David printed somewhere on the box. But I get that these guys were probably trying to keep it as streamlined as possible. I have designed about a dozen sixthscale figure boxes for different companies, and I know how much of a time consumer and dilemma it can be to get it right. So simple is what we got – and that is okay by me.

The cardstock material used in the construction of the box is good – the box flaps are magnetically closed, and the box and flap have an overall sturdiness that inspires confidence in the collector. I would relate them to the materials used to make up the cover of a hard cover book.

Also of note to the collector, is the way in which the contents are packed into the box. Instead of plastic trays, we get two sheets ( or two layers ) of die-cut foam block sheets ( with a plastic tray overlay lid to keep the contends of the first block of foam in place ). The first block ( or layer ), has the figure, the helmet, and other softline elements. The second block, has the Tavor, the Jericho, the Religious Items, and the hardlines. This is a good thing for us collectors who may want to return a figure to the box after display - you know – give each figure a shift on the shelf as it were. This also helps with safely repackaging the figure in case you move, or in case you later decide to sell or trade the figure.

In conclusion:
I have to take my hat off to D&K Workshop, on their first figure - the IDF Givati Brigade in Gaza Strip ( item number DK-80001 ). It is a long overdue addition to our sixthscale IDF ranks.

MSE ( Mission Specific Equipment ), is the Exclusive Distributor for D&K products in North America & Europe. So big thanks to Brian and Jennifer for getting this one out to us. And I can’t wait to see what D&K come up with next ( add eager smiley face here ).

If you are in Europe, you can ask your local retailer to order this for you.
If you are in North America (USA & Canada), please ask your local 1/6 shop to carry this item, and they will get in touch with MSE.

The figure is currently up for preorder at the usual online dealers ( including Black Ops Toys ).

Alright, another review in the books... I really appreciate the time you took to give it a reads. Thanks for your support and feedback.

Happy kitbashing/scratchbuilding/collecting, and best regards, Michael Skram II

idf_30.jpg

idf_31.jpg
idf_32.jpg
idf_33.jpg
idf_34.jpg
idf_35.jpg
idf_36.jpg
idf_37.jpg
idf_38.jpg
idf_39.jpg
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2016-8-22 20:36 | 显示全部楼层
喜欢武器
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2016-8-22 20:38 | 显示全部楼层
还不错
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2016-8-22 20:50 | 显示全部楼层
枪是不错的,这个测评详细,不过实在是懒得去看密密麻麻的英文了。。。。
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2016-8-22 21:43 | 显示全部楼层
关键是把犹太士兵做祷告的场面做出来了
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2016-8-22 22:06 | 显示全部楼层
支持一下
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2016-8-22 22:27 | 显示全部楼层
这是 英国吗 还是 英语四六级考试 你这是再黑中国吗 要装去外国
我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2016-8-22 23:01 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 xjjiaoshou 于 2016-8-22 23:03 编辑
金色星海 发表于 2016-8-22 22:27
这是 英国吗 还是 英语四六级考试 你这是再黑中国吗 要装去外国

请注意你的言行,你这是第2次了,不爱看可以不点开,我发帖子不违规,你无权干涉,已屏蔽该用户!
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2016-8-23 11:43 | 显示全部楼层
兄弟 装B要装到底 你还差一个卫生巾没买 记得要买代血的 标题也不要有中文
我要说一句 收起回复
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|bbs.bbicn.com ( 粤ICP备20066041号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 00:54 , Processed in 0.362504 second(s), 30 queries .