★ 广告位 -------------- 空缺中
☆ 天津 神秘博物馆 实体店
☆ 御车族-福州兵人模型店皇冠金牌店
查看: 11159|回复: 47

[News] Sideshow预告-新的铁血战士面具-P5更新加图

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 2011-4-9 09:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
BBICN 上海旗舰淘宝店
New Line Of Predator Collectibles Will Be On The Prowl Soon!

As an award winning Special Makeup FX artist, creature designer, producer and director, Steve Wang has designed and built creatures for many of sci-fi’s notable films – Predator, Monster Squad, and Underworld, just to name a few of his heavy hitters. Recently, Sideshow was lucky enough to work with Steve to create some Predator collectibles based on a few of Steve’s original designs, starting with his Stalker character! Steve was kind enough to fill us in on the who’s and what’s of the Stalker, including his unique mask design:

“I was always intrigued with exploring the Predator mythology further than the films have attempted to date, and one of many concepts that has always fascinated me was the notion of ‘the hunter becomes the hunted.’ The concept of the ‘Stalker’ was born from this basic idea. Taking cues from films like The Most Dangerous Game where human hunters hunt another human hunter, I thought it would be interesting to apply that to the Predator world.

“My favorite weapon of the Predator is the blade because it’s a close-range combat weapon and requires real skills to take down your enemies. I love the image of a warrior holding his blade in front of his face as he approaches his prey for the kill, so it was with this image in mind that I decided to add blade-like structures on the faceplate of the helmet.”

To describe the character of this new Predator, Steve writes, “He’s a serial killer who only hunts other Predators. He’s known to stalk and terrorize his prey before the kill. He gets his thrills turning the hunter into the hunted. The blades that adorn his helmet represent his weapon of choice. He has a specially designed blue laser targeting scope that emits no heat traces and is invisible to other Predators’ heat vision making his location harder to detect by a Predator.”

Sounds like the Stalker Predator is one bad dude you won’t want to mess with! Keep a close eye out for more information in our weekly newsletter on the Stalker Predator Mask Prop Replica, coming soon…

About Steve Wang
Steve Wang is an award winning Special Makeup FX artist, creature designer, Producer and Director. He has worked with Makeup FX legends Stan Winston, Rick Baker and Dick Smith. Over the span of his long career, he has designed and built creatures for such films as Predator, Monster Squad, Beetlejuice, Blade 3, Gremlins 2, Underworld 1 and 2 and Hellboy, just to name a few. His sense of design and his unique paint work has made him stand out as one of the true originals in the industry.

stalker1.jpg

stalker2.jpg

stalker3.jpg

未命名.jpg

上一篇:Sideshow新品: 1/4 Alien -Big Chap (异形)-雕像
下一篇:Enterbay x 壽屋 : PVC Figure ARTFX Series 阪神隊 Randy Bass !!!
发表于 2011-4-9 09:44 | 显示全部楼层
好强悍啊!!
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2011-4-9 09:48 | 显示全部楼层
这个貌似是电影里淘汰掉的设计修改而成的  铁血的 文化是远古蛮族加上高科技 有种很浊的味道 。这个头盔过于强调科技感了 有点失了本性。
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2011-4-9 09:53 | 显示全部楼层
这个酷噢!
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2011-4-9 09:56 | 显示全部楼层
这个太日系风格了吧…
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2011-4-9 10:09 | 显示全部楼层
想看看带上去什么效果。。。
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2011-4-9 10:16 | 显示全部楼层
这个不错诶
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2011-4-9 10:22 | 显示全部楼层
没兴趣
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2011-4-9 10:31 | 显示全部楼层
这个很不错啊,还好我不喜欢铁血.....
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2011-4-9 10:37 | 显示全部楼层
支持啊
我要说一句 收起回复
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|bbs.bbicn.com ( 粤ICP备20066041号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 19:50 , Processed in 0.189554 second(s), 30 queries .