我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2008-5-16 09:25 | 显示全部楼层
<p>

TS:SCAR-H/L实物细节与ACE版比较

<br/>

<br/></p><p>老外的评测:</p><p>I have to admit that of all TS weapons they have put out, this or these ones are the best. They have not been known for their weapons (Everything from "it's a piece of sh-t" to "they aren't too bad"), but things are looking up for the company! <br/><br/>The thing I like most about the TS SCAR are the tiny letters (Look at <b>D</b>). They're so cool! And the front sights as well as the back sights go down (Look at <b>A</b>). Now the negatives about this gun, I only have three. One is that the stock does not come out far enough (Look at <b>C</b>)! Unlike the ACE which extends far more than TS. The second complaint is that the chin guard (?) doesn't do what ACE does (Look at <b>B</b>). Lastly, it doesn't "snap" when you unfold the stock, where as ACE does. I know, I know, minor complaints!<br/><br/>The negative things about ACE SCAR is that it doesn't have the cool letterings like the TS (<b>D</b>) and although the front sights goes down, the back one doesn't (<b>A</b>). Their fixed! <br/><br/>Other than that, I have no major grips over these weapons. Both are well made and both desire to be on anybody and everybody wish list! If you don't have one of these gun, GET ONE! You won't be disappointed. Now I'm waiting for the HT ones! It looks FANTASTIC!!!!!<br/><br/>Now, Ditmeus did a fantastic job of reviewing these SCARs by TS. As for the holes, simple, just drill it deeper. That's what I did and that seems to do the trick.<!--Element not supported - Type: 8 Name: #comment--><!--Element not supported - Type: 8 Name: #comment--></p>
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2008-5-16 09:31 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
 楼主| 发表于 2008-5-16 09:34 | 显示全部楼层
<div class="msgheader">QUOTE:</div><div class="msgborder"><b>以下是引用<i>rocket_hze</i>在2008-5-16 9:31:00的发言:</b><br/><p>老外似乎对弹夹角度,火帽等细节不大关心啊,更多是对玩具品质本身的对比啊。</p></div><p>那是因为ACE没有SCAR-H的版本</p><p>若两者有,很明显的弹夹角度问题是不容忽视的 </p>
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2008-5-16 09:50 | 显示全部楼层
<p>大致的意思是有得有失,TS的不算完美但也不是一文不值</p><p>A:TS的照门可以翻转,ACE的做死了,不可动</p><p>B:TS的贴腮板不可动,ACE的可以</p><p>C:TS的虽然是三代6段伸缩托,但伸展的空间有限,伸到图上的位置就动不了了,实际表现不了6段的不同位置,ACE的二代4段枪托能收放到位</p><p>D:TS的机匣有刻字,ACE的没有</p>
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2008-5-16 11:55 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
发表于 2008-5-16 11:22 | 显示全部楼层
还是等HT的吧.
我要说一句 收起回复
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|bbs.bbicn.com ( 粤ICP备20066041号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-18 15:25 , Processed in 0.174440 second(s), 24 queries .