小灰狗 发表于 2008-1-13 21:47

越戰特種部隊,MACVSOG,LRRP,SEAL,SASR,FFL等

<p><font size="6">大勢轟炸&nbsp; Incoming!!!!!!</font></p><p><br/></p><br/><br/><br/>
[此贴子已经被作者于2008-6-6 4:50:29编辑过]

小灰狗 发表于 2008-1-13 21:52

<br/><br/><br/><br/><br/>

小灰狗 发表于 2008-1-13 21:57

<br/><br/><br/>

小灰狗 发表于 2008-1-13 22:00

<p><strong><font size="6">Australian Advisors (AATV):</font></strong></p><p></p><br/><br/><br/><br/>

cwi 发表于 2008-1-14 01:27

呀!.....好..狠..呀!!落井下石!已藥石無靈....!今天又看見不想見的東西!!<br/><br/><br/><br/><br/><br/>

小灰狗 发表于 2008-1-13 22:22

<p><font size="5">還是LRRP</font></p><p><br/></p><p><br/><em><font face="Georgia" size="4">Bob Suchke who was with D Troop at the time, displaying a sawed off M-79. Suchke photo. From Bob: I cut this one my self. I found a wooden stock and cut it where I wanted it, then worked on the barrel. I put an illum round in and marked the barrel on the outside about an inch in front of where the illum round ended. Then I went to work with a hacksaw. I sawed it off and then removed the safety. I left a little of the foregrip on forward of the hinge. This thing was a real gem. I got really good with it and really didn't notice any loss of range. It was my favorite weapon over there. I had one of those vests and carried HE, star clusters and illum rounds plus I had a CAR-15 with the normal load of mags. <br/>By the way the barrel on this one did not fall off when the breech was opened.</font></em></p><p><br/><em><font face="Georgia" size="4">A sawed off M-79 strapped to a ruck sack, with a white phosphorous grenade near the butt of the weapon. The M-79 was generally carried as an extra weapons, in addition to the normal rifle carried by the man assigned to carry the "Thumper". Some M-79s were cut down even further, by sawing off the barrel and storing it in a holster made from a canteen pouch. A special vest for holding M-79 ammunition was usually worn by the team member assigned to hump the 79.</font></em></p><p><br/></p><br/><br/>

小灰狗 发表于 2008-1-13 22:05

<p><br/><em>The LSSC of MST Detachment ALPHA comes back in from an operation with SEALs of X-Ray platoon aboard. It appears that the radio operator standing on the bow may have a problem judging from his expression and posture. Note the diverse “uniforms” worn by the SEAL and MST operators. The general rule was that if it worked you used it; if not, you didn’t or found something better. Hence, SEALs wearing Levi’s instead of camouflage trousers.</em></p><p><br/>An LSSC and LCPL underway for a SEAL operation. A Vietnamese LDNN (SEAL) is on the bow. The SEAL facing the camera clearly shows his subdued UDT life jacket. In this 1968 photo, the radar has yet to be removed from the LSSC.</p><p><br/>Not all SEAL extractions were easy; sometimes you had to push the boat off the beach when the tide started to drop. The mangrove swamp is typical of the Mekong River Delta and the canals of the Ca Mau Peninsula.</p><p><br/>Navy SEALs training in Vietnam</p><p></p>

小灰狗 发表于 2008-1-13 22:12

<p><br/>5th sf ccc macv</p><p><br/></p><p><strong><font size="6">PJ</font></strong></p><p><br/></p><p></p><p><font size="6"><strong><em>Australian SAS in Nam</em></strong></font></p><p><br/></p>

小灰狗 发表于 2008-1-13 22:15

<p><strong><font size="6">MACVSOG</font></strong></p><p><br/></p><p><strong><font size="6">LRRP</font></strong></p><p><br/></p><br/>

小灰狗 发表于 2008-1-13 22:31

<p><font size="5">More LRRP</font></p><p><br/><em>Dave Walley photo of the 101st Sniper Training range in Vietnam</em></p><p><br/><em>A Dan Roberts photo taken while serving with the 3/506 LRRPs, of a scope equipped M-16.</em></p><p><br/></p><p><br/><em>Picture was also taken at Khanh Duong in April 1967, 1st Bde Lrrps. It was a platoon raid on an enemy POW camp where suspected US POWs were supposedly held. We had a cold camp which had very recently been used.</em></p><p><br/><em>Taken in June 1967 1st Brigade Lurps in the Song Ve Valley during the cattle drive. <br/>This was one of several helicopters shot down in the Song Ve.</em></p><p><br/></p><br/><br/><br/><br/>
页: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
查看完整版本: 越戰特種部隊,MACVSOG,LRRP,SEAL,SASR,FFL等